Say NO to child abuse

This is one of my research for a friend's paper publication and to spread awareness about mental health issues. As this is also a social site I'll publish it here as well.
You are free to share and copy it as long as it helps everyone 💞 You are free to skip this as well 💫

-----------------------------------------------------------
The purpose of this research is to provide essential information and give awareness to public, especially who are parents, about the events and circumstances that can lead to a child's bad health and growth problems, including both mental and physical.

Target audience is suggested to keep a keen interest in this topic as it relates to their child's safety and health.

Child Abuse has various types:

Physical Abuse

Mental Abuse

Verbal Abuse

Traumatic Experience and Neglect

We will further elaborate how each category is defined and viewed as.

Physical Abuse:

Not all parents intentionally harm their children. Many have been victims of abuse themselves and don't know any other way to parent.

Other abusers maybe suffering from mental health issues or substance abuse problems. It does not always happen in a bad house hold but also in the 'apparent' good houses as well.

Children aging from 1 to 14 are in the age where they learn from their parents, they mimic actions of their parents. If the parent is overly aggressive and use violence then the child would think that this is the only way to live inside the house,

If they knew that anything will harm them they would instantly hide those things.

Resulting in suppressed feelings, habitual lying, keeping secrets and mental pressure.

All of this just to prevent getting beaten up and sustain injuries from domestic violence.

As well for the public audience, the abusers may not only be parents but also strangers. They inflict their dominance on weak and to prove their strength they revert to old fashioned fighting and use whatever method they can to get their dominance. Hence, this includes bullying in school and in any institute.

Physical abuse on children arises a fear of speaking up and superiority complex. It leads them to think that they really cannot do anything but to be trampled on.

This however, is not a good way to treat children. So parents should be aware of their child's physical appearance as well as their behavior.

Things parents/people need to be aware of as physical abuse:

Is he/she getting hurt more often? More bruises, dirty clothes etc.