Story of Forsaken

This story takes place only in my imagination and has no relation with reality, if it does... Then it would be a creepy coincidence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Someone's P. O. V

Regular...
That's how I would decribe the events.

Every day, Every night.
Strange? It keeps getting stranger.
The strangest things that can't be ignored.

It all started when I was in junior high, it was a normal class.
Full of hope and expectations.
Full of love and admirations.

I was the quiet boy in my class and couldn't make many friends. It did not affected me as much.
They were all outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic people.
Where I was distant, cold and had very little presence.

Their loudness and cheerfulness somehow drained my own energy, it was a hassle just sitting in that environment. I didn't bother ruining their mood so I remained silent.

And like everything else common in highschool, there was also bullying.
No, not to me... But this girl in our class, no one never really noticed she was even in it. That was the first strange thing.

Because no matter how distant or unfriendly I  seem, I am observant.
And I never saw this girl in our class before.
Maybe she was sick? Or probably started school late? For a week we never knew she was here.

I asked the person sitting Infront of me, but he just shrugged saying "maybe a new student"
I wasn't satisfied.

______________________________________

Note: 🚫 Say No To Bullying 🚫
_____________________________________

A few days later, everyone noticed her even more than me. She wouldn't say anything, just smile. Even at bad things. I knew something was off but I did not wanted to get myself into the mess.

She got hit, thrown off the chair, pranks with her hair and was forced to do chores. But she just sat there and smiled.

I hesitated a lot of times but I grew impatient and one day... I stopped them from bullying her. There was a great deal of arguments like, "why would you save a weirdo like her?"
"seriously man, she's a witch and a cursed child."
"what's wrong with keeping the evil in it's place?"

Weirdo? Cursed? Evil?

Is that what people always think about things they don't understand?

I was indeed angry at that time, but they didn't stop even after that. No one told the teacher, no one bothered at all. No one wanted to stand up for a stranger, on top of that, the stranger which everyone thought was a total maniac.

Gradually, it became so usual that I also stopped paying attention.
She got bullied, they laughed, she smiled, they got bored.

But what made me uncomfortable was
How she would always look in my direction and still have that smile plastered on her face, only in a pleading way.

I felt guilty.

Was she waiting for me to stop them again?
Or was she telling me something else?

-----------------------------------------------------------
:Warning:
If you are not good with violence, threats, horror or related
Read at your own risk
-----------------------------------------------------------

Days went by
For me, they were like repetition. I felt stuck in time. I was both terrified, impatient and curious.

She snapped...finally.. She threw a juice box at one of the students, hit the other with her geometry box leading to the girl having a bleeding forehead. She bit and screamed at everyone that came to stop her.