I, Me & Her

Dear characters of mine,

No matter how long it took, you were born at the right time,

How and where you are right now, I will wait patiently for all of you to find your story, and hope when you do, you will tell me so I can tell the world about it.

You all possess separate things. Separate fates and separate wills.
Separate ways and separate stories.

You each took a piece of me.

Things that I may have yearned for.

My strengths and weaknesses.

My thoughts, my regrets, my emotions, and my fears.

Things I may forget in the future, but you will remind me, "Ahh that was also you, you made me this way, you gave me this part of you."

That way... I won't lose myself. Instead I will gladly give it to you.

You may have born from a figment of my imagination but you are as real as my feelings.

A burning passion and desire to live.

I may be cruel to give you my heart, you who never asked to go through all that I made you to.

I owe you my sanity.

I have no one aside from you all. You are my everything. And I'll cherish each and every one of you, till I draw my last breath.

You are My love and My inspirations.

"Characters reflects a writer, as they help each other to live on."

Tho I may sound selfish to other people but for me, everything I give you is to remember myself.

Its crazy how I much I love my characters, and I hope if no one gives you the love you deserve, I can give it to you as much as you have given to me.

Here's to another year end, Welcoming more characters to this fantasy world of mine.

I'll have my own place now. After a long... Long time of loneliness.

-AuthorOfMyThoughts
-AbyssWriter
-AzuraFlake

"All of you is me, and All of me is You."

I, Me and Her.

25th Dec, 2022
4:00am 🥀