Will I ever find you?

Shoving my hands in pockets, I walk away from the door.
Snow melting on fresh white flowers I'm holding.

I remember the screaming and shoutings inside that house, now I dread even opening that front door.
Never coming to conclusions, never agreeing with eachother's thoughts and perspectives.

Your expectations cramping my potential, I never felt that much pressured. But still I tried to fulfill my duties. I know we were not always eachother's comfort, lecturing me about life.

But you were my beloved company.

Now... That I stand above the ground and you beneath the dirt, with flowers of regret in my hands I tremble with frustration.

Praying Infront of your grave, I feel numb and cold.
Why the hell did you had to teach me about "worth" like this.

Gritting my teeth, I let my emotions get the hold of me. All the tears that never dared leave my eyes on your funeral...now I set them free.

Why the hell did you had to teach me about "warmth" like this.
I can't even see you now, I can't hear your voice. I can't get scolded, I can't touch your hands.

Dear Mother,
Why the hell did you had to teach me about "love" like this.

I know I am not the best son you had,  but you didn't had to be that angry with me and leave me forever.
What am I supposed to do now?

Will I ever find someone like you?
No...
I won't...
You're so far away from me, a place where I can't reach.

You loved me no matter what I did
Cared for me no matter what I said

Is it too late to say sorry for all the wrong doings?
Sitting across the tombstone, I desperately search for that kindness once again.

Mom, I want to fight with you, then laugh together in the end.
I want you to scold me, then say a comment to make me feel better.

I want you to forcefully give me food, even though we had an argument late that night.

Now... I have no one who will worry about me.

They say "Regret is stronger than gratefulness." yes..now I understand.

Now I have no one who will see what you saw in me.

Why the hell did you had to teach me about "life" like this.

______________________________________