ꜰᴏᴜʀ - ʟᴜᴋᴇ - ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇᴅ

A/N heyy everyone :)

did you have a nice christmas (if you celebrate it) ?

I'm here with a new chapter, it's somewhat short, I'm sorry about that, but I hope you enjoy it either way <3

Don't forget to vote and comment <333

have fun!

- amora xx

4 | Luke | where we first kissed

Songs of the chapter

Youth – Shawn Mendes

Waste the night – 5sos

Saturday

Saturday

After Jade had convinced Luke to bring his guitar, they first made a stop at his house to go and get it before they actually went to the beach.

It was a beautiful day, the sun shone high up in the sky, casting some light onto the water. In fact the water didn't appear to be blue at all, more like some kind of silver that was sparkling as if someone had sprinkled it with glitter.

Luke was amazed by the power the sun had. After all, fall was about to start and the temperatures were starting to drop a little. There was also a fresh breeze blowing over the sea and Luke wouldn't want to go swimming now.

Luckily, he didn't have to. He and Jade hadn't come here for a swim but to sit simply sit in the sand and enjoy each other's company.

When they reached a spot they liked, they sat down and glanced over the sea. Luke was almost certain that this was the exact spot where all had begun. The night Jade had kissed Luke and then had ran away.

"Why did you do it?", Luke asked her.

She turned her head away from the water and looked into his eyes. She smiled softly, and brushed some hair out of her face that had been blown there by the wind. "Do what?"

"Runaway", he simply said.

"Oh", her smile faded. "That"

"Yes, that", Luke repeated her words.

"I was scared I guess", she shrugged, "I mean you were just standing there looking so fucking perfect and I didn't expect myself to kiss you, it was as if I lost control over my body.

And then I kissed you, and you kissed me back and I realized for the first time that I really liked you. It was scary, especially considering that I had been jealous of you only about two weeks before and that you were still Calum's best friend."

"So, it didn't have anything to do with me?", he stared down at his feet, breaking the eye contact. His left foot moved some sand from the left to the right and then from the right to the left and so on.