ᴛᴇɴ - ᴊᴀᴅᴇ - ᴍɪɴɪ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴢᴇʟꜱ

We did it guys!!! we reached 1k reads, thank you so much!

Songs of the chapter

Safe and sound – Capital Cities

Talking in Your Sleep - The Romantics

10 | Jade | mini pretzels

Saturday

The next day, Jade went over early to help Luke prepare everything for their party. She was a bit nervous about it, mainly because she had never been at Luke's or at least not inside.

He always came over, it was never the other way around. She was going to see his room for the first time, his living room and his kitchen. Basically she was going to see everything and this was exciting.

This being the first time standing in front of his door and ringing the bell made her realise once again how new everything was. How new the relationship was and that they still had so many firsts laying in front of them.

Things she had done with Mason a thousand times. Visiting Mason had not been as exciting for a long time anymore.

This was new.

New was good.

When Luke opened the door he was already in a rush. He only pressed a quick kiss on her lips, then let her in and closed the door noisily. "What have I done? I can't host a party, how does this even work? Do I need to buy all that alcohol? I don't have money for stuff like that" His voice was wobbly and he didn't make any breaks. You couldn't even really tell where one word ended and a new one started. "What the hell was I thinking? What if something breaks?"

"Hey", Jade caught his attention. "Look at me", she ordered, placing her hands around his cheeks to turn his head into her direction.

She didn't say anything else, but took a deep breath. Then another one and another one until Luke copied her action. Once he seemed to have calmed down a bit, her lips curved up. "Don't worry that much, as long as there is music people will have fun. We'll just tweet that everyone should bring something to drink, I guarantee you we'll have plenty. And nothing will break because I'm here now and willing to help you to put everything away that could die tonight."

"Is it really that easy?", he asked unsurely.

Jade nodded. "It is", she assured him. "So what do you say? Let's get started?"

"Alright"

"But", Jade stretched out the 'u' for at least two seconds. "First we need some music", she smirked, taking her backpack she had been wearing off to open it and take a bright red bluetooth box out of it.

She connected her phone to it and started playing her monthly playlist that accompanied her and Luke through the course of cleaning the house. There wasn't too much standing around that appeared to be fragile, so they were done after a few songs already.