ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx - ᴍᴀꜱᴏɴ - ᴍᴀᴜʀᴇᴇɴ - ᴄʀᴜꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴄᴀʟᴜᴍ

26 | Mason - Maureen| crushing on Calum

song of the chapter

Heather – conan gray

Friday

Mason wasn't the first person to join the party. When he entered Ashton's house, laughter and loud music jumping at him.

Stepping the first step inside the big house, he was too stunned to speak. He saw so m any people he hadn't expected to see. People of who he thought they were just like Daxtor and people of who he thought they didn't like him in the least bit.

But they all had come that day to celebrate together with Mason. They had decided to dump Daxtor and come to the party that was thrown for him instead and this made him feel like he was accepted by the mass for the first time in his life.

There were some assholes out there, but there were also people who accepted and celebrated Mason and who he was.

"Hey, yo Mason!", a deep voice shouted at him from a corner. He turned his head to the right only to find Calum nodding at him from the far.

He was standing next to a big area that was taped off from the rest of the room. It served as stage and there were already some instruments placed on it. Meaning Ashton's drums were in position and Luke's guitar stood in its bracket only ready to be picked up and played.

Luke himself was standing in between everything, trying to connect everything with the boxes while Calum just watched him with his bass around his neck and laughed at how little Luke actually knew about technology sometimes.

Mason grinned at the sight of his friend and Marched over to him and the other guys. "This is amazing!", he exhaled as soon as he had reached them.

"Well it won't be unless Luke finally figures out how to mix our sound", Calum joked, earning nothing but a death glance from his best friend.

"Do you want to do it instead?", he hissed at him, clearly annoyed that Calum was still teasing him about it.

"Nah, it's fine", Calum just brushed it off and turned his attention back to Mason.

"Shouldn't you guys know how it works? It's not like you're performing for the first time tonight", Mason wondered.

"Yeah, but usually Michael is the one who takes care of all the cables and stuff, but he's late so now Luke has to do it", Calum explained.

"I did not sign up for it, just to make that clear", Luke yelled from behind a box.

"Let me help you guys then", Mason offered.

"You know how stuff like that works?", Calum asked with a raised eyebrow.

Mason rolled his eyes to the back of his head and laughingly shook his head. "Just because not everyone walks around like wannabe punks like you guys do, it doesn't mean that they don't know one thing about music"