ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ - ʟᴜᴋᴇ - ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ

25 pt. 2 | Luke | an interesting encounter

 2 | Luke | an interesting encounter

Friday

It was the day of the party and Luke was doing his last preparations. He knew that tonight was going to be a big night for him, not just because he was going to perform with his boys in front of almost the whole school, but also because he knew he was going to lose his virginity.

And therefore he wanted to be prepared, as well as he could.

So in the morning when he took a shower, he spent twice as long in the bathroom, making sure every spot on him was clean and shaving.

He knew guys weren't expected to shave because it was "manly" to be hairy, but he thought that if society already pressured girls to be shaved, it was only fair for guys to do the same.

And him and Jade had never talked about body hair before, so he didn't know what she was comfortable with, so he figured it was the best to play it save.

And then, when he finally was ready, he knew there was one more thing he had to do before he headed to the party.

Buy condoms.

Luke didn't have any. Of course he didn't, why would he?

So there was going to be a stop at the pharmacy, on his way to pick up Jade.

And when he stood in front of the shelves filled with condoms, Luke just stood there for several minutes, not knowing what to do. There were five different sizes: super small, small, regular, large and extra-large and Luke had no clue which one would fit him best.

Calum always told him that the size of the condom didn't depend on the length of the penis, but on the diameter which made things a lot harder. He knew more about the length.

He had been to middle school, and he couldn't have missed everyone bragging about their length in the changing room. There was always a duel between the guys about who had the longest, but never did they talk about the thickness, so how on earth was he supposed to know which one he would fit into best?

After a while (five minutes), one of the employees noticed the helpless expression on Luke's face and had mercy with him. She was young, maybe in her mid-twenties and her blond hair was slicked back and tied to a low bun. She smelled sweet and her lips were covered in a shiny rosy lip gloss.

"You need help?", she smiled at him, right after she stepped next to the shelf.

For the first time ever since he had placed a foot in front of that shelf, he removed his eyes from all the packages lined up there and nodded hesitantly. He lifted his arms up and scratched his neck.

"Yeah...", he said, "I kinda do."

She chuckled at his reaction. "Don't worry, you have no idea how many guys walk in her with the same problem", she said, stepping forward so that she was now standing right next to Luke. "So where does it hurt? Size, price, allergies?"