ᴏɴᴇ - ʟᴜᴋᴇ - ᴡɪɪ ɪꜱ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀ

Disclaimer

Although Quarantine played during times of Covid, this story doesn't anymore. It's past pandemic and everything is back to normal. I know that it's not realistic, but otherwise the characters wouldn't be able to do anything fun, so yeah.

 I know that it's not realistic, but otherwise the characters wouldn't be able to do anything fun, so yeah

1 | Luke | Wii is superior

Songs of the Chapter

Pixies – Where Is My Mind

Bowling For Soup – High School Never Ends

Monday

It was the first day after the Quarantine had ended and even though Luke had only seen Calum and Jade yesterday, it felt like it had been an eternity.

Coming back home had been exhausting event though he hadn't even met his parents. Maybe that was the exhausting part about it. The part that he came home and was alone just like it always had been, or at least how it had been before he had learned that there was another way.

He would give a lot to go back to being quarantined with his best friends. He would give a lot to wake up every day again and know that people were there who were excited to see him, who were excited to have breakfast or lunch together.

Now, all the nineteen year old saw, when he woke up was his room and his guitars that were hung up on the wall. There was no love, only the grey colour of his wall and the dust on his furniture that had become more and more over the last few weeks he hadn't been around.

All he had in his mind the moment he woke up was, that there wasn't much time left until he could see the people he loved again which was the only motivation for him to get up and get dressed.

He choose some ripped black skinny jeans combined with a Led Zeppelin Shirt and a green flannel, topping everything off with a black beanie as he was having sort of a bad hair day.

After a quick halt in the kitchen and in the entry hall of the house to put on some shoes, he made his way to school. It wasn't that far and on most days he took his bike because he didn't like taking the bus and didn't have enough money to buy a car either.

Riding the bike also gave him a chance to air his head and it made him feel independent. He didn't have to worry whether he would catch the bus or weather he could stay at school just for some minutes longer.

His heart beat to his chest as he rushed through the streets, knowing that he would be there soon. Most kids were probably annoyed that the nightmare of having to get up early everyday again happened all over again, but to Luke that didn't matter much.

He was just glad that he could see his friends.

Speaking of which, they were already waiting at the bike station once the blond boy came to a halt and they greeted him with hugs.