ꜰɪᴠᴇ - ᴄᴀʟᴜᴍ - ᴘɪɴᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴘɪᴢᴢᴀ

A/N 

heyy and happy new year everyone! let's hope 2022 will treat us all well :)

How did you spend new years eve?

I went with some friends into a hut in the mountains. We already went on the 30st of December, and there was no electricity at all so no phones, no laptops, not even a stove or a proper working toilet. But that's actually what made it great because we spent a lot of quality time as a friend group together :)

Anyway, have fun with the chapter, I hope you enjoy it and thank you soooo much for reading!!

Don't forget to vote and comment <33

5 | Calum | pineapple on pizza

Song of the chapter

Sweater weather – the neighbourhood

Another love – tom odell

Saturday

Calum had spent his whole day alone in his room, playing video games and being in a bad mood. He had really looked forward to spending his afternoon with Luke and telling him about Maureen.

Although the two of them had decided that there was no need to tell anyone about what had happened, Calum just really wanted to do it.

He also would've liked to rub it under Jade's nose. He wondered if she'd get mad. Technically, she didn't have any right to do so, but Jade was Jade, so you never knew.

But he had promised Maureen not to tell her about it and he didn't want to break it. Telling her wouldn't only cause tension between the two of them but also between the two girls and since Maureen was literally the only girl Jade could stand, putting it on ice was one step too far.

He left early to go to Michael's. He was getting bored of his PlayStation and tired of his thoughts.

Ashton was already there too and they started preparing everything for the pizza so that all they had to do was to cover the dough with salami, tomato sauce, cheese, pineapple or whatever they preferred.

"How was your night yesterday?", Michael started the conversation, after everyone had a job. He himself was chopping up some paprika.

"I don't remember that much honestly", Ashton admitted. "Like I was there with you and the next thing I know, I was laying behind the bushes outside throwing up."

"Awww. Ashton boy got obliterated for the first time", Mike teased him.

"It wasn't the first time, I got wasted", the red-head protested and dropped the mushroom he was washing in the sink dramatically. "It was just the first time I threw up."