note

last update 27th of november 2022...
so it's been almost exactly four months in which y'all haven't heard anything from me and I'm so sorry!

My life has been pretty much an up and down but mainly just going forward.

Remember how I said "I've started seeing someone" in the last chapter? Well this person is now my boyfriend and we've been together for three months :) So far we haven't had any drama and i really hope it'll stay this way, but my writing time has been shortened through it. I usually wrote on the weekends but since my bf and I live about 1h apart from each other using public transport and we both haven't gotten our driverslicense yet, we mostly only see each other on the weekends what means that yeahh... instead of writing i've been hanging out with my bf 💀

So one might think; just get a new writing time but it's not as easy as it seems... I get home evreyday at 5pm on one day i've got singing lessons, on another one i've got guitar lessons and I usually hang out one day with my best friend since we don't go to the same school anymore.

So I've really got two days of the week for myself, however I've still got lots to do. I want to study Film production after this semester and let me tell you something: there's a lot to be done to be accepted to a film school. And with the deadline coming closer and closer, i'm focusing more and more on it.

This also means I'll have moved out from home by august, so I'm also looking for an appartement and am cleaning out my room.

It's so weird because for the past few years i have always felt like my life was on the roll but lately everything that's happening is so live changing that it feels like it's 10 times more stuff going on than the past years :o

Anyway, I thought I would find time in April to finally continue with brutal, however I then noticed that I'm not even around for most of the time. I'll be for three weeks in Madrid with my school and another week I'll do a short training, and then April's already over.

I think I can manage to update in May tho. May's pretty empty for now, except for my birthday and a wedding :)

So whoever is still with me: I love you and i am so so sorry that you always have to wait for so long :/ but i want to assure you, that no matter how long the break will still be, I will come back finishing this book and I also have an idea for a third part, although it will be a lot shorter than this book ;)

all the best and lots of love,
Amora <3