ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ - ʟᴜᴋᴇ - ᴊᴀᴅᴇ - ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ Qᴜɪᴢᴢᴇꜱ

song of the chapter 

drink to drown - chase atlantic

16 | Luke - Jade | sexuality quizzes

Saturday

Despite the argument Jade and Luke had before their performance, things went pretty great. Although there had been a tension between them, singing their song eased everything a lot.

It was as if they were taken back to the day they had written waste the night. The nostalgic feeling of excitement when they had been trapped at home and finally found a way to escape, even if it was just their imagination and this song.

They reconnected and remembered what had first brought them closer together, forgetting about the little dispute before the show and about all the tension that had been there before.

It was the easiest way to do it like that, even though it probably wasn't the best way.

But for now, everything went great and Jade and Luke just thanked god, that the fighting had ended as quickly as it had arrived.

Or so they thought.

Forgetting instead of discussing was just a short term fix. It wouldn't be sustainable for the long run, but for now, neither of them were aware of that.

But Luke had different things on his mind than just a little dispute with his girlfriend. The day after the event, Luke woke up once again to an empty house, not really feeling hungry but wanting to have his daily dose of orange juice.

He drank a cup of orange juice every day as a replacement for his breakfast. During the time he had stayed at Calum's, he stopped this habit, but as soon as he had returned home, he fell into his old routine, although he knew it would've been best if he had just kept up eating actual food and not drinking orange juice.

What is so bad about having a glass of juice in the morning, despite of the fact that it's clearly no proper meal? Or maybe you wonder: didn't Calum have orange juice at his house?

And the answer to that is, that yes, Calum did have orange juice at home, but he didn't have vodka. And Luke always drank his orange juice mixed with vodka.

So no, having a glass of orange juice each morning isn't bad, however having a glass of Luke's mix each day, could eventually kill your kidney.

But what Luke liked so much about it was that he drank it on an empty stomach. So every morning after he had poured down his drink, the alcohol hit only a few minutes later.

And although, it might seem like just a bad habit, it did make Luke feel a lot lese tense most days. It wasn't enough liquor to get him drunk, but enough to put him into a better mood.