ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - ʟᴜᴋᴇ - ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ

Song of the chapter Tell me that you're okay – NOAHFINNCE

28 | Luke | truth hurts

Saturday

When Luke woke up on Saturday morning, he just somehow knew that he was fucked. He didn't remember much about last night, or to be more specific he didn't remember much after he had drank a countless number of shots.

He hadn't meant to get drunk, not yesterday. It was supposed to be one of the biggest nights in his life and he had just screwed up.

Luke had been extremely nervous about last night. From the moment he had gotten back home from the pharmacy his nervousness rose minute by minute. By the time he went on stage he even wondered how he managed to sing all those songs without his knees giving in.

He just needed something to ease his nerves, something to get him back down, to help him overcome all those negative thoughts that had been spinning around his head.

He was a virgin, how would he be able to live up to Jade's expectations? He didn't even know how sex worked. Well he knew what sex was, in theory he knew quite a bit.

Overall said though, his experience with sex was what he saw in sex scenes in movies and he knew about some position based of what Calum had told him. Luke didn't even watch porn.

Maybe he should have, he thought to himself, maybe he should have watched porn in advance to prepare himself for Jade that he didn't have to feel like he needed a shot in order to be able to handle the situation.

Because if he hadn't, he probably wouldn't have drank anything at all and he wouldn't have lost control. Furthermore, he obviously wouldn't wake up in his room with a head that was hurting as if someone was smashing it with a hammer.

He felt bad, because he was sure that Jade had been excited to sleep with him and now it didn't happen, but he was sure that if he explained everything to her, she'd understand and it wouldn't be a big deal.

However, when Luke woke up and Jade wasn't laying next to him anymore, but was instead sitting on his working chair, her phone in her hand, scrolling through tik toks, he knew that he was screwed.

"We need to talk" she said, when she noticed him sitting up.

Luke nodded, but didn't dare to look into Jade's eyes. He just couldn't bare seeing the disappointed look on her face. "I'm really sorry, about yesterday"

"Look, I know it's hard for you, but you promised and I just can't keep on going on like that" Jade's chair was moved and her footsteps got closer and closer. It was the moving of the mattress that told Luke that she sat down next to him.

Somehow Luke knew it would come this far one day. And he could see why Jade thought that he didn't want to sleep with her and that him messing that up yesterday probably made her feel unwanted. How would he know? He didn't know what it was like to be touch starved.