Momma's Speech

[A/N: I just wanna say thanks for taking the time to give this story a chance and reading it. I adore comments so please comment, vote, add to your reading list, all that support. Also none of this story's content may be copied, reproduced, duplicated or adopted without permission from myself, the author.]

______________________________
Keenan.

"Keenan!" Momma yelled out the doo' "Keenan Daequan Ray muthafuckin' Jackson! I hope you ain't outside hangin' wit' dem gang bangers. You gon end up in muthafuckin' jail like yo damn daddy!"

I huffed and walked in da house.
"What the fuck is ya yellin' fo?" I said pushing past her and stomping upstairs.

"You betta' watch ya damn mouth." She shouted up the stairs.

"Blah blah blah uh shut the fuck up." I slammed the doo'.

Dats a bad way ta start out so lemme introduce ma'self.

Ma name is Keenan, Keenan Jackson but errybody know me as YG. I'm nineteen, finna be twenty March 9th. I'm caramel skinned, I'm tatted from the neck down. I ain't cocky but I'm very confident meanin' I know I'm sexy as fuck but don't run around braggin' bout it. I gotta strong accent. I'm about 6'7 in height. I'm pretty skinny.

Ma phone vibrated makin' me pick it up.

---------------------------------------------
Rashidah💦👅👄
Papa I miss I ain't seen you in a while. Tryna meet up tonight?
---------------------------------------------

I locked ma iPhone and threw it on da bed.

Rashida ain't nothin' but a quick fuck and ain't ever gon' be mo'. No bitch will ever be mo' than a bitch to me. I ain't that type of nigga, ta fall in love in and shit like dat. Fuck that "Love" ain't even in my vocabulary. I hate da clingy bitches, the hoes that think they betta then every other chick cause they get ta fuck when all they'll ever be is a chick ta fuck wit.

Teyana.

"Mommy?" My three year old son King called me.

I turned around from looking at the mail.

"Yes baby?"

"I'm hungry, I want to eat."

I frowned "Alright" I stood up and grabbed the box of waffles out the freezer and popped them in the toaster.

My son is my world he's the reason I stay here and even though he came from a situation that shouldn't happened I wouldn't trade the him for the world.

It's tough being a single mother I must admit especially living in Compton.

After my grandmama died four years ago when I was pregnant with King, I had no one to depend on, nobody to help me out when I was struggling. King's father Demetrius, was locked up and still is so he wasn't there, my parents both past away when I was real young around five. I was sent to live with my grandmom and had been until I turned 16 and moved in with Demetrius who was 18. I was young and naive. Anything Demetrius told me to do I would do it. I thought everything he done was innocent and okay just because it was him until he had almost gotten me killed. That was when he had gotten arrested.

"Here baby there done." I cut up the two waffles into tiny pieces and sat it on the table for him. I then continued to read my mail.

EVICTION NOTICE
RENT PAST DUE

I read and sighed. I have to work two jobs: a sales clark and a waitress. I even quit school so I wasn't paying more money and that money could go towards me and King.

But let me quit complaining about my problems and introduce myself. I'm Teyana Trinity Taylor. I'm dark skinned with long wavy natural hair, I'm 5'8, I have a big smile which matches my plump lips, I'm 19 and will be twenty December 20th. I know I'm a very beautiful girl but yet I still have very many insecurities.

I'm ghetto I admit but hey, I blame it on the streets.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

There you have the first part of Blame It On The Streets. Comment what you think so far.