How To Love

"You had a lot of crooks trying to steal your heart, you never really had lock, couldn't ever figure out how to love."
Teyana.

"I know, I'm sorry. I should've told you." YG tries to convince me.

"Do I look like a hoe to you?" I asked seriously "Do I?"

"Nah!" He rolled his eyes.

The other day I had went to the hospital to see YG and some other chick was there. Her smart mouth caused us to fight inside the damn hospital. I was furious. Kamiya was right and I should've known.
I don't know why I thought I was the only girl YG was fucking with.
I'm not that surprised but I feel like he should've told me what was up or how he is from the jump and the fact that he didn't made me pissed. Its not many niggas that randomly come up to me that I actually give a chance to.

"Then why would you treat me as I if I am one? Just admit it, the only thing you wanted me for is to fuck." I argued.

"No. That's not why I approached you Teyana. Look, I know what your looking for. You want a nigga to settle down and I could tell when I first met you, how you carry yourself. But I know I can't be that type of nigga but I still liked you too much to tell the truth." He explains.

I fold my arms across my chest, believing everything he was saying. I rolled my eyes not knowing how to reply.

I stood on my toes, reaching his lips making mine and his connect.
I pulled away and he looked at me as if he was confused and disgusted.

I guess that was the wrong decision. Until he kissed me back, grabbing my waist. He lift me off my feet causing me to wrap my legs around his torso. Our tongues wrestled with each other. All the while his eyes were open as if he didn't know how to kiss a girl right.

"Close your eyes." I giggled.

He pecked my lips again, this time shutting his eyelids. His hands roamed my waist. He laid me on the bed and hovered over top of me and smirked, pecking my lips. He kissed all the way down my neck and jawline.

I pushed him gently away "Wait." I warn.

He looks confused "What?"

"My sons in the other room." I complain. I was always cautious about this type of action when King is around. I don't want him growing up in a home like that.

He ignored what I said and continued to kiss my lips until I completely pushed him off me. He chuckled standing up. "Sorry."

I shrug and sit up "Why do you act like you don't know how to kiss."

He shrugs "I don't kiss bitches I mean...girls I don't put my lips on girls."

~~~~
YG.

"Nigga what I tell you bout puttin ya hands on my lil sister?" I interrogated this nigga.

"I'a do whateva the fuck I want to her ass bitch!" He spat.

I glared at him and shook my head disappointedly. I right hooked him in his face hard.

I told this nigga he better stop beating on my lil sister, he ain't wanna listen and then my sister came running to me crying and all bruised up pleading for me to allow her to stay at my house for a while.

She begs me not to murder his ass because she doesn't want her daughter to grow up fatherless. And believe me I don't want my niece to neither, I know how girls turn out when they have to grow up without a father figure but I refuse to let my baby sister get beat on.

Now this ain't the first time I've confronted Kyle but this is the first time I've laid hands on him. All the other times were just warnings and his ass thought I was playing with him.