Make It Home

(A/N: Please excuse errors and enjoy and sorry for the shortness. Comment.)

Teyana.

"Oh shit!" King exclaims.

"What did you say boy?"

"I said oh shit mommy, are you paying attention Swiper took Dora's blueberries."

I try to hide my giggle because this is
not a laughing matter.

"King that's a bad word don't say it alright."

"Ok." He mutters. I finish the last braid on his head. "When are we going home mommy, I need my Playstation."

"We'll go pick it up from the house after we go to some stores." I stand up and put on black leather tights, a black cropped Nike sweatshirt saying: Just Do It Later and black Timberland heels.

*
YG.

I blew smoke out my mouth and bit into another wing. I have about five of my boys over, just chillin' I ain't partying because Teyana ain't here, I'm actually trying to keep my mind off of her. I miss her but I may not ever get her back.

She was pissed when I came home that night she was gone, with the kids I don't know where she's at, she's been ignoring my phone calls, texts, voicemails, everything. The only way I know that she is alive is because she be taking pictures and posting them on Instagram. She be having her ass all poked out in some too tight pants, got niggas commenting all type of shit on her pictures. It's aggravating but I can't stop myself from looking.

"You here that?" Zeek asks, only loud enough for me to hear.

"Hear what?" Just then I hear three knocks on the door.

I stand up and jogged to the door. I look through the hole and seen King at first and then seen Teyana.

I opened the door.

"Wassup?" I smirk.

She looks disgusted, hearing the guy's voices. "You just parting?" She mumbles.

"Nah, I wouldn't call it parting, just having a hangin'"

She nods and pushed past me. She walks in our  room and starts throwing her shit in a bag.

I shut the door behind me, causing her to glance at me.

"Teyana, baby, babe stop for a second." She ignored me until I grabbed her arm and swung her around to me then I realized she was silently crying.

"Teyana look I'm sorry alright for everything, calling you out your name, hitting you, cheating, everything I am sorry it aint gonna happen again."

"Keenon I have heard that all before.  I mean like look at this bullshit." She points to a makeup stained pillow. "YG if you were really sorry you wouldn't be doing the same shit I left you for, everything you say is a lie, you are  not ready for a relationship and I can't change you, we cannot be together if you wanna act like you're single." She begins to say something else but then stops.

"I ain't gonna act single."

She shakes her head. "Keenon it pains me to say this it truly does but I aint doing this shit with you no more. Its not about you cheating when you claimed to be faithful or you hitting the person that carried your child but you lied, you said you would never hurt me physically or emotionally and you lied majorly and I don't know how many more times you plan on lying again but it wont be to me."

I looked at her in disbelief, she didn't just end our relationship officially right?

She looks at me once more and then leaves the room.