U Got It Bad

(Saturday July 30th)
Keenon.

"So you're just going to let him knock on the door all day?" I ask Teyana.

"He'll go away."

"Teyana stop being ridiculous. He ain't come over for no reason."

"I told him King ain't going with him, he wanna do what he wanna do and his ass can stand right in that rain."

I shook my head and walked away. "King get your shoes on."

"What are you doing?"

I ignore her.

"Keenon stop, if I said he's not going then he's not going."

"This has nothing to do with King and you know it."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't want my son around no ratchet ass bitch."

"No you don't want that other nigga around no other bitch."

I watched as King got on his shoes.

"That's not true, I don't care about him."

"Bitch shut the fuck up. Why the fuck you keep lying?"

It's truly does bother the fuck outta me that Teyana still got feeling for this nigga and the fact that she lies about it makes me wanna punch the shit outta her.

"Don't talk to me like that."

I opened the door and said bye to King. Teyana said nothing, didn't look at her son or his father.

I shut the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you Keenon? You cannot do what you wanna do!" She yells. "He's my fucking child and if I said that I don't want my son to go with him then he won't!"

"...but he just did." I chuckled. "You think I'm gonna let that nigga sit outside my house banging on the door for however long? Nobody drove thirty minutes up here to entertain your shitty ass attitude!"

"Why are you defending him? It's over you that we're arguing."

"NO bitch it's over your petty ass, acting fucking retarded that nigga grown he gonna do whatever the fuck it is the he wants to do. He's gonna have his fucking kid around whoever he fucking wants bitch and you can't do shit about it! You want him to not get King? You want King to be fatherless again bitch? Damn you're so fucking ungrateful, this nigga don't gotta do shit for you or King and you're over here mad cause he has a new fucking girl! The thing is you don't fucking care who the fuck King is around cause bitch if you did I wouldn't fucking be here. That nigga can't have nobody but you or people you approve of! But he doesn't fucking want you Teyana! You're fucking mad cause you think this hood fucking Compton bitch is gonna fuck him better than you did. Damn."

She didn't say anything, instead just walked upstairs with a blank expression on her face because she knows I'm right.

I don't like being that disrespectful but I've been keeping my mouth closed about the situation for too long and I'm tired of it. All she wants to talk about is how she annoyed with Demetrius but I don't care! She's not annoyed, she wants him.

I don't even know why I'm still home right now, I need to be at work.

When Teyana went upstairs she didn't take Kierra who is now in her high chair crying.