Nobody But You

Teyana.

I sat in YG's room watching Love and Hip Hop Hollywood.

I really appreciate YG letting me and my son stay with him. I must admit though, I have been falling for him the longer I'm around him.

I suddenly heard YG and another female's voice coming from outside. It was only me and him here. My son was at daycare. I peaked out the window and into the front yard.

I shook my head disbelieving what I was seeing. Shaniqua and YG outside talking to each other.

I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation. I got on my knees in front of the open window.

"That bitch is in there ain't she." Shaniqua flipped her weave over her shoulder. She had on a black wife beater and too short jean shorts. I couldn't help but notice her awfully large pregnancy bump in her stomach. I just seen her less than a month ago how is this possible?

Keenan huffed "Why the fuck do you care?"

"Because your my baby daddy not hers. I don't want you around her."
She answers. My mouth hung open as I watched her stand on her toes to peck his lips. He grabbed her face deepening the kiss. She pulled away smiling.

I had a disgusted feeling inside me. "Why is that hoe even staying at your house."

"That's none of ya business Niq."
He puts his hands on her arms.

"Are you with her?" She asks. I wanted to know how he's going to respond to this myself.

"Fuck na I ain't with her. She just a quick fuck Niq, like I've already told you."

"So why is she staying with you."

"I'm just helping her out a bad situation aight. It's nothin'"

I shook my head as tears formed in my eyes. I instantly blinked the back.

"You better be getting rid of her so you can raise ya baby before I gotta get rid of her for you."

He chuckles "Niq you crazy".

She nods and laughs too "I'm serious but I'm gonna go now." He pulls her into a hug, grabbing her ass while they tongue kiss disgustingly. I can't believe he's doing this while I'm right in the house.

She got in her car and sped away. As I watched him come in the house I grabbed my purse and phone and phone charger. I whipped the tear that decided to escape from my eye.

I slowly walked down the steps, not wanting to see his face. I guess he heard me coming downstairs and that made him approach me.

"Where you going?" He asked trying to hold onto my waist as I walked. I harshly smacked his hands away from me.

"Home." I say simply.

"What? Why?"

I turned around to face him "Cause I don't wanna be here to just be a quick fuck." I shed a tear that I quickly whipped away. I'm not crying over this bullshit. I can't believe I trusted him and he feels the need to hide shit from me. Why the fuck wouldn't he tell me that Shaniqua is pregnant with his baby. "Have a nice life with Shaniqua and her baby." With that I left out his house.

My grandmama always taught me to never let a man walk all over me. And I damn sure don't need Keenan. I was fine in life before him and I'll be better off without him.

~~~~
Keenan.

I laid on my back on the couch. Throwing my phone in air continuously. It's so boring with nobody here. It's been a week since Teyana left my house. I haven't heard from her or seen her. I even went to her job, both of them, and I even ain't see her during her working hours. She won't answer none of my calls, voicemails or messages. I mean I'm seriously getting a little worried.