Take You There

Teyana.

"Oh yeah and here this is for him." Demetrius shoves a box of some type of video game in my hands.

"Demetrius what the hell is this?!" I exclaim.

"It's a Playstation 3, he really liked my PS4 so I just bought him this one."

"Please take this back to the store." I shake my head.

"Why?"

"Because we already have one here and he's only four, he doesn't need this."

"Girl just hook it up in his room and let him have it."

I sigh giving in. "I can not believe you, how much do this cost?!"

"Only fifty, I got it off of Ebay."

"Fine, I'll let him keep it."

"You was gonna let him keep it anyway."

"Whatever boy."

He hugs me and kisses my cheek, similar to how he always does. I haven't stopped him because that's just his thing, kissing girls on the cheek, it never meant anything too major.

"Bye yo."

"Bye."

I shut and lock my door and turn around to see King staring up at me with a huge smile on his face.

"What are you so happy for?"

"Look what I found you mommy!" He makes a flower that most likely came from on my lawn appear.

"Aww that's so sweet of you King!"

"Mhm. So are you going to keep it?"

"Yeah I'll put it right with all the other ones." I continued to cook dinner Keenon should be home any minute now.

I get so bored staying home all day with my daughter and I be waiting impatiently on Keenon to come home.

"King baby go put you'r shoes in your closet, don't leave them by the door."
I instruct and turn on the kitchen television. I flick through channels until I am on The Bachelorette.

I heard the alarm chime allowing me to know that bae is now here. I continued cooking thought because what I was doing can't be stopped suddenly.

"Where you at Teyana?" I hear his voice yell.

"In the kitchen!"

I turn around. "Close your eyes Teyana."

I smirked doing as told and I couldn't help but think what is the occasion.

I feel him put a card in my hands. I open my eyes and rip open the pink envelope. "Babe what is this for?" I question reading the card.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away I found the one I was looking for and that one was you. Happy anniversary.

Teyana, I can't believe that it has been a year that I have met you honestly when I first met you I had no idea we would ever be at this point but I want you to know that you have made me the happiest man in the world. I love you, happy 1 year anniversary.

I continued to hold the two tickets to somewhere that I don't know of.

"Oh my God baby I forgot, I'm so sorry." I wiped my tear. "It's alright because it wasn't today anyways its tomorrow."

"Then why are you giving this to me today?"

"Look at the tickets."

I scanned the tickets until I seen Jamaica.