Drunk In Love [R]

(Please excuse errors, I'll edit later ;)
Teyana.

"Have a nice day." The employee at the register smiles and hands me the white cake box.

"You too." I exited the store and unlocked my car doors. I sat the cake down on my passenger seat and started my car.

Today is Keenan's birthday, I was excited to witness how excited I know he's gonna be when I strip for him. A month ago Keenan told me he wanted me to strip for him on his birthday. At first I was like what the fuck, of course I'm not going that. And then I thought about it and I came to the conclusion of, who would I be hurting? So I started taking low key pole dancing classes during my lunch break every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

I just want to make Keenan happy on his birthday. He told me he want me to be ass naked in a comfortable bed while giving him head.

While Keenan is out getting his haircut and going to the mall and whatnot, I was going out and preparing. For example I had already made sure that it is okay with Kamiya that King stays over her house after daycare.

I have plans on going to the beach with him, and then staying at a shore hotel, and then doing all the extras.

I parked in front of the nail salon and got out my car.

I was also making sure I looked my best. I got my hair freshly done, got professionally waxed and now I'm getting my nails perfected.

By the time I made it home Keenan's car was already there. I walked inside and seen Keenan eating leftovers from yesterday and watching tv in the kitchen.

I jogged upstairs in dropped his gifts in my walk-in closet. I then made my way back to him.

"Hey." I kissed his cheek before being seating on his lap.

"Wassup? What you been doing?" He sips some of his drink.

"Nothing just running a few errands and I got hair and nails done." I lied.

"I can tell it look nice." He combs his fingers through my hair.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Oh babe for some reason the lights keep flashing in our room, maybe something's wrong with the light bulbs can you go see?"

He furrows his eyebrows. "Aight." I stand up and let him get up and sit his dishes in the sink. He walks up the steps and I dart outside to get the cake and put it inside the garage refrigerator.

While he was still upstairs attempting to fix something unbroken, I washed his plate.

"I don't see nothing wrong with it Teyana." I heard Keenan's voice from behind me. "I'll change the light bulbs anyways though."

"Oh no babe it's okay, maybe I was seeing things." I dried my hands off on the towel hanging on the stove. "Umm soon I have to go pick up King, can you get ready cause we have plans?"

"We do?" He smirks. I nod. "We can't have a little preview right now?"

I chuckle and shake my head.

*
YG.

"You ain't gonna make it pass that light." I press while Teyana is driving.

I still don't know where we're going. She told me it was a surprise so I'm not expecting to find out beforehand neither.

"Shut up, yes I am." She insist, sure enough she had to stop at the red light.
"I would've made it if you ain't say nothing."

"Yeah whatever." I continued to text my nigga on my phone.