Don't Forget About Me

(October 1st)
Teyana.

"I'm sorry Teyana." Keenon held me in his arms. I sniffed and he wiped my tear. "Why would they fucking postpone it!" I whine.

"I don't know baby girl stop crying. Get yourself together, I'll see you soon alright." He's been saying that he'll see me soon for the past six months and the only time when I see him is when I come here.

I hate this shit! I want him to be at home with me! Holding me and shit like he is supposed to. I have mixed emotions when it comes to this shit. I don't know wether to be sad that he is not here or mad at him because it was his fault.

"Look at me Teyana." I slowly looked in his eyes. "Stop crying, get yourself together. I'll be out soon alright."

"Keenon you keep saying that!" I partially yell.

"Lower your voice, I don't know who you call yourself yelling at." His voice was demanding. "I love you alright."

"I love you too, I love you so much Keenon."

He smirks. "I love you more."

I kiss his lips, in my ear he whispered everything he is going to do to me when he gets home.

His hands almost slipped inside my pants but you're not supposed to do that here.

He smirked and cupped my face in his hands and kissed my lips.

"Bye."

"Bye, baby." I sniffed.

*
(Saturday October 17th)
Teyana.

"Thanks, for the help." I thank Koryn as she blends the eggs together for deviled eggs.

"No problem, anything for this cutie." She smiles at Kierra who is sitting in her highchair.

I smile and walk to Kierra to pick her up.

Guest should be arriving in an hour around twelve o'clock. The little party is going to be over at 3 o'clock because I have to take Kierra to go see Keenon on her first birthday. I'm sad he can't be here but I'm glad that I am able to allow him to see her.

She looks around the room with my iPhone in her hands to keep her occupied as I change her diaper, so that she won't try to crawl away.

She swipes on my phone as I pick her up and sit her in her crib as I pick out a outfit. She can't be trusted anymore on the bed alone now that she so fast with crawling.

I put a Carter's Chambray top & and pink floral legging set on her and some gray bow boots.

After I was done dressing her I put on an all white outfit.

*
Keenon.

I walked up to the front door. Cars were parked all up the driveway and on the side of the road. Teyana told me she was having a party for my baby girl.

I couldn't stand being away from her for this long. I missed her smile and her little hand gripping my finger.
I am ashamed to admit that I wonder what she looks like or if she looks the same. I wonder if when she get in my arms will she smile or will she frown and scream for Teyana back? When she is sad because we took forever to get her out of her crib after a nap, will she still lay her head on my shoulder and allow me to wipe her tears. Will she even recognize me?

I wore a sweat jacket and a hat to disguise me so that nobody will recognize me and ruin my plan. I knocked on the door, covering the peephole with my finger.

A few moments later Koryn was at the door. I rolled my eyes.

Her jaw dropped and she hugged me.

"Keenon!" She shouts but thankfully nobody hears her.

"Shh! Lock this door and go tell Teyana that you think somebody is at the door, don't tell her it's me!" I command.

"Okay." She nods. A few moments later, Teyana opened the door. Her jaw dropped too before she jumped on me.
I spun her around kissing on her.

"Oh my God, babe you're-you're here."

"I know Tey." I let her on her feet and kiss her lips. My hands are on her hips, she looks baffled.

"Keenon."

"Wassup."

"Oh my God you're really here."

I chuckle. "I'm here for good too."

She covers her mouth. I kiss her cheek. "Where my baby girl at?"

"Your grandma is holding her."

I went to search for my grandmama. I quickly found her sitting on the couch talking to my aunt, one of them at least.

Kierra didn't look that much different.

I greeted my grandmama and took Kierra out of her arms. She looked at me for a second and then her lip quivered in confusion, wondering who the fuck I am. Soon enough she was screaming, crying. I kissed her cheek and rocked her. She eventually stopped crying and allowed me to console her.

"So y'all was having a party without me?!" I ask everybody.

*
Teyana.

"I missed you Keenon."

"I missed you too." He says, biting his lip as I sit on his lap in the bathtub. I kissed his lips.

"Daddy?" I lick my lips.

He smirked. "Wassup?" I sat on him with my legs wrapped around his waist.

"I love you." I kiss on his neck, making my way to his chest with my tongue. I poked my butt in the air and his hands instantly found their way to it.

I sat on him. After I changed my direction and got on my knees, I decided to pleasure him and lick his tip.

*
(Two days later)
Teyana.

I strolled down the frozen foods isle looking for some frozen microwaveable  corn for dinner tonight. I looked at my coupon which says I can buy one and get one free. When I looked up I seen Chanel, the neighbor, she doesn't livd there anymore because I beat that ass once and she's knows I ain't afraid to do it twice. Now there's a for sale sign out front.

She had a bitch I'll confront you if I have to look on her face but I could see the worried look in her eyes.

I didn't let it faze me though, I didn't say anything a strolled right past her.

"Tell YG I said hi! I'm sure he misses me." I heard her voice yell.