Krazy

{February 7th Sunday}
Teyana.

I sat at the top of the stairs. Looking down on Keenon as he smokes, weeps, throws glass at the wall and then repeats. I don't know why I'm up here staring at him when I should be down there trying to console him but I've tried that and he just turns on me. I hate seeing him like this and it's only been two days since the funeral.

I sighed and stood up, I wiped my own tear and picked up my daughter from the floor.

She looks just like Keenon.

"Come on King." I ordered. He walked behind me upstairs, paying more attention to his iPad.

I sat Kierra in her crib and walked in the bathroom to help King brush his teeth, ignoring her cries. I spread the kids Crest toothpaste on King's Spider-Man toothbrush.

"Brush your teeth." I told King and then walked in Kierra's room to get her some night clothes.

When I was finally done everything and got ready rest myself, I heard Keenon's car start. My heart dropped to my stomach as I ran out there in my pajama shorts and wife beater.

"Keenon!" I shouted running to his car.
"What are you doing?" I opened his door.

"Fuck off me girl."

"Keenon, get in the house."

"No, I'll do whatever the fuck I wanna do."

"You're drunk Keenon you can't drive."

"I ain't drunk." He slurred. I shook my head and tried pulling him out of the car.

"Keenon please get out!" I plead with him.

"Why?"

"Because I, I need you to come in the house."

"For what?"

"Because you are fucking drunk Keenon and you are trying to drive."

"I ain't drunk!" He yelled, making me jump a little. I sighed. "Please YG, come one." He looked around before trying to stand up but fell back down into his seat.

"Here. I'll help you."

I helped him all the way upstairs and into the bed. I helped him strip himself from clothes and climb in the bed.

I walked in the bathroom to get the trashcan. I sat it by the bed.

"If your stomach hurts, throw up in here ok?" He nodded.

I laid down next to him. I wrapped my arm around him and before I knew it her was snoring and slightly drooling on my boob, which was quite disgusting but I looked past it, hoping that from now on he'll be alright.

***
Teyana.
{Saturday February 20th}

I tied King's skates and helped him stroll onto the skating rink.

Tonight King's school is having a school wide skating party at the local skating rink.

I skated backwards in order to hold onto King's hands and direct him.