Come Get Her

(Hope you enjoy I'll edit later;)
{Sunday October 3rd}
Keenon.

"Babe when can I take this off?" Teyana questions.

"Hold up." I let go of her waist and unlock the front door.

I looked around the house and didn't see anybody except for Chaz. Everybody must be hiding good.

I remove the blind folds from
covering Teyana's eyes as she walks in the house I flicker the lights that is the signal for everybody to shout surprise and reveal themselves.

"SURPRISE!" Everybody jumped up and shouted.

Teyana covered her mouth with her hands. "Oh my God baby thank you!" She kisses me.

"Your welcome." I said.

Most of the people here are my friends and their girlfriends and my family since Teyana don't really have anybody except for Kamiya and some other people that Kamiya advised me to invite.

"Hey girl!" Kamiya strutted up to Teyana hugging her making me leave and talk to my niggas.

"Yo where the damn food at?" Zeek questions dapping me up.

"I still gotta put some shit on the grill and shit but my momma brought some side and shit."

"Speaking of mommas and baby mommas." He points to the corner of the living room where I see my mom and Teyana arguing.

"Fuck." I mumble and walk over to them. I pull Teyana by her arm and take her to the steps. "Keenon why is she here?!"

"I invited her."

"Why?"

"Because this is a big moment for me I just wanted her to be here."

"Listen Keenon, if she doesn't have anything nice to say to me than I don't want her talking to me at all and you need to make that clear to her."

"Alright I will." I kiss her cheek.

"Mhm." She hums making me smack her butt harshly. "Stop it." She giggles. "Go make some hamburgers I'm hungry babe."

"Alright."

As I was on the grill I looked around at the little kids running around in the yard, the pink and purple decorations handing on the walls, Teyana in there hanging out with friends and I think to myself about how I never seen myself like this.

I never seen myself outside of Compton, about to have a baby girl with somebody I love, LOVE. Shit is crazy thinking about how not that long ago I was telling myself I ain't ever gonna cuff no bitch, look at me now.

{1 hour later}

"KEENON!" Teyana shouted through the bathroom door. I opened it and she slipped inside. "What is this Keenon?!" She holds up a pack of Trojan. "Umm condoms?"

"Exactly you know why I have them in my hand?"

"Because you wanna get a quickie in real quick?" I chuckle.

"No Keenon. Your mother gave these to me as a gift Keenon along with a card that says be careful son."

I shook my head annoyed with my momma. "Alright I'll handle it but about that quickie."

She smacks my arm. "Keenon this is serious and humiliating. She shouldn't have done this and if you would've handled it like you said you were going to then this would not have happened."

"Alright, alright I'm sorry."

"Gimme kiss." She commands.

"Nah." I reject. "Since you won't give me what I want you ain't getting what you want."