Sorry

Keenon.

Once I woke up, I started downstairs hearing loud music. For a minute I had forgot that Leah was here. I walked into the kitchen and started watching her twerk to the song Work. I scrunched my face up in disgust. I had to admit though her breakfast does kind of smell good but her way too short sweat-shorts were distracting me. It was nasty, watching her ass cheeks jiggle. It is fat though but...its just...her that's turning me off.

She turned around and jumped. She rolled her eyes turning down her music. "Were you planning on just standing there?"

"I didn't know what to say, I was in disgust." Leah doesn't like me either...anymore. She thinks I have a bad attitude, Teyana told me. I honest don't care about what she thinks about me, I just want her and her worn out ass and her annoying ass music and smart ass mouth to get out my house.

"Oh, shut the hell up. If you were in such disgust then you would've turned away. Yet, you didn't."

"What are you trying to say? You think I liked the crusty shit?" I remarked.

"I'm not trying  to say anything, I said what I said and that is what I meant."

"Don't be getting smart little girl."

"Who the hell do you think you talking to?" She snickered. As I turned to walk away she said, "I ain't little I aint like your skinny ass girlfriend."
"Fuck you say?"
"You heard me." She was right, I did hear her and Teyana will hear what she had to say too.
"You right, you aint like her, fat ass bitch."

She slapped me.

I clutched her hand when she tried to pull away. "That's gonna be the last fucking time you touch me hoe, don't fucking try me." I said in the most intimidating voice possible but it was hard while looking at her terrified face. Listen, I was trying to be as nice as possible with this broad until she put her dusty ass hands on me.
I let her go and went upstairs leaving her scared.

**
(Friday July 9th)

Teyana.

"King get off my back." I demanded laying on my stomach on my bed next to Keenon.

"Why?" King starts bouncing being defiant.

"Cause you're hurting mommy." I said.  Keenon then lifted King off of me and laid him on the bed and tickled his stomach. King squirmed all around. I sat up.

"King go to your room now its time for bed."

"I'm still hungry though."

"King! You just ate."

"Chill out." Keenon nudged me. "You ain't gotta yell at the kid."

I rolled my eyes. He's always defending King and making me feel bad for getting angry.

"King you want some ice cream." He offered.

"He doesn't need no-" I was cut off my his lips crashing into mine. Him and King left the room.

I turned on my phone to see a text from Deme. He asked what I was doing with King for his birthday. Nothing I responded.

Can he come over? I wanna take him out.

I guess. Out where?

Chuck E Cheese maybe.

With who?