The Matrimony

YG.

"YG....getting married, somehow I never seen this happening." Lil Rat said. I chuckled and continued driving.
"You keep surprising me, having a kid, getting engaged, getting married, moving out of Bompton! That's the biggest one. You made it bro."

Him and I are on our way to J. Crew store so I can get sized for my tuxedo.
King's with us so that he can get sized too. At the store we'll be meeting up with 4 of my other friends who are going to be groomsmen.

The wedding is in a week. I'm excited as hell, nervous and anxious too.

I tried to plan everything my baby wanted at her Vegas wedding. The only thing I can't do is the celebrities.

Teyana wanted to have a ghetto wedding. Rainbow colors everywhere, a disco ball and stuff. I went for a more elegant look. I had to pick out all of this stuff by myself because the venue is a surprise for Teyana.

It was expensive but I'm ready...been ready.

~~~~
Teyana.

"Baby I want another son."

"Boy, girl, boy, girl...is it gonna keep repeating Teyana?"

"Never said I want another girl."

"Shit well, we got enough rooms." He kissed my cheek and hovered over me. "Wanna start now?"

I laughed and pushed him away. "No."

"Why not?"

"Sex before the wedding day is bad luck, I heard."

"Who told you that, your whore cousin?" I asked referring to Leah, who just moved out a couple days ago.

"You're so mean to her but no she's not the one that told me."

{IM SORRY BUT IM NOT CONTINUING THIS CHAPTER I DONT FEEL LIKE IT, so ITS UP TO YOU GUYS' IMAGINATION TO MAKE THE WEDDING GR8} 😊 SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER !!!! LOVE YOU ALL😊😊