New Students

3rd PoV:

"New day and new luck..." 

That's the thought everyone has. Mostly it's just to hope that something bad won't happen or something that had already happened won't happen again.

Han PoV:

I wake up and already hear how Seungmin and I.N are talking next to me. Felix seems to be still asleep. We threw a party yesterday and the party kind of went a little too long which caused me and Felix to be tired. Seungmin and I.N still sleept a few more hours than us. Well... Not like we drunk a little, we shouldn't have but like, would we even listen? Nah, we wouldn't even listen a bit. So yeah..

After some time I get up to get ready. I realize that we're going to get new students in our class, since a new year of college started.

Hopefully they will join our club..
Now you might wonder.. what club? Well.. In the future we want to debut as idols. Who I mean? My friends and I but there's a little problem..

We still want to debut after all but since we're omegas we need to have alphas. Funny, right? The teachers already told us that the new students are going to be alphas.

So maybe they could join us so we would be completed and could debut but I shouldn't hope too high to only get my hopes droped down again... Maybe they are mean or maybe they... Ugh I don't know anymore it has gotten so complicated since an old friend left us. We can't debut with him anymore sadly..

"Hey, Han everything okay?"

I look up to see Felix, who was sleepy but still worried about me. He really is never going to change himself from being so nice and caring to everyone.

"o-oh I'm sorry I didn't realize. I'm okay just tired and a little excited for today."

"Just don't be too excited and don't talk to them right away about it they are new and we don't really know how they all are."

"r-right"

"also get ready, not that Seungmin is gonna throw a whole tantrum on us."

We both laugh at the comment that Felix just made.

He smiles, before leaving the room. Of course I return the smile and soon he leaves the room. I quickly go to the bathroom to wash my face, to do my hair and to brush my teeth. After that, I go down to the kitchen, only to be greeted by two hyped up maknaes, who already did the breakfast. Seems like they are waiting for us.

"Good morning hyung!" Jeongin says with a bright smile.

"Good morning Ji." Seungmin greets me with a small mad face which is covered, by a forced light smile.

"Good morning you two, sorry for the wait, I think yesterday didn't go that well." I say, scratching the back of my neck, it's embarrassing.

"it's okay I guess but now sit down we'll wait for Felix and then start eating. We missed our bus and the subway too so you're going to drive us."

"wait...WHY ME?!"

"Yesterday we threw the party only because of you."