Supporting

Jisung PoV:

Everyone knows the moment where everything crashes.

"You're pregnant!"

And for me..

"Congratulations!"

It's this one..

I'm not sure how and why it happened but it happened. I dont know who the father is. I'm still in college and it's way to early for me. Things happen at times you dont expect them to happen at all.

"..."

"Sungie?" Felix pokes my arm.

"Huh? Yeah?" I look up from the floor to be met by three worried faces. Seems like that the doctor is gone by now.

"You've been staring at the floor a little too long." Seungmin says.

"Oh.. yeah.. sorry." I say lightly.

"I know it's shocking and you're probably overwhelmed but we are here for you." Jeongin says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I know and I'm thankful for it but I think I need to process this whole thing. It's new to me and I don't even know how I'm feeling right now." I mumble but clear enough for them to hear and understand.

"Yeah.. come stand up, to get your mind clear we will go shopping!" Felix suggests.

"That's a good idea and we planned it anyways so let's go!"

Seungmin says taking my hand, leading me out of the room and the whole hospital but before we got out of the hospital we bid our goodbyes to the doctors and nurses.

"So I guess we will drive back by car again?" I say.

"Nah we will take a cow." Seungmin says sarcastically.

"Okay then let's go get one." I smile to him.

"Sure why not."

We got into the car and waited for the others. As the other two arrived we start driving to the mall.

"What did you want to buy Innie?" Felix asks Jeongin.

"Uhm.. I don't think I wanted to buy anything but now that you ask me I think I want a new pair of shoes." Jeongin shows his big gummy smile.

"I guess what Innie wants, Innie gets." I say as I focus on the street infront of me.

"You're right after all he is our cutie." Seungmin pinches Jeongins cheeks as he says so.

"I love you guys but please.. Don't ever do that again." Jeongin says embarrassed.

"Can't promise." We all say in a sing like voice.

"Why did I even go with you.." Jeongin palms his head.

"You love us that's why." Seungmin smiles to him cutely.

The drive continued to be chaotic as we finally arrived at the mall getting out of the car and me locking the doors.

In the mall we make our way to a few shoe shops and help jeongin finding some shoes. I calmed down in the meantime and enjoyed our stay in the mall.