Back In School

Jisung PoV:

I was sleeping peacefully, and everything was alright until...

"SEO CHANGBIN! GET BACK HERE!" I hear Hyunjin screaming through the whole building, and my whole sleep was gone.

Minho, who was beside me, groans.

"Do they have to be this loud in the fucking morning? It's morning! Gosh." Minho curses.

I chuckle and he looks to me and starts smiling.

"Good morning beautiful." He keeps smiling.

"Morning Min." I say and play with his hair.

It stayed quiet for a while until Minho starts speaking.

"We should go down. The others seem to be awake and we also have to go out soon." Minho says.

"Mhm.. Two more minutes please. I'm comfortable right now." I say sighing.

"Okay but only two minutes.. Not more." Minho grins.

I hum and close my eyes again, trying to sleep but.. the others had other plans.

Suddenly Felix barges in and starts speaking.

"IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASSES UP, YOU CAN WALK THE WHOLE WAY!" Felix says loudly.

"Oh my GOD LEE FELIX YONGBOK! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU WON'T GET OUT!" I scream, unfortunately right into Minho's ear.

"That hurt.." Minho says dramatically, rubbing his ear.

"I'm sorry Min!" I say panicking.

"It's okay-.. That's happens and I didn't lose my hearing so that's alright." Minho pats my head.

"Uhm.. If you are done with whatever is going on right now then get down.. We are waiting there." Felix says awkwardly and goes out. When he was outside he rushes down to tell the others what he saw.

"He's gonna tell them." I say sighing again.

"Let him be.. Hyunjin and Seungmin already know about it anyways so it won't be that bad to tell them." Minho says.

"Now that you mention it, let's just tell them. But only when Felix has already told them about it." I say and Minho was convinced from my idea.

"Sounds good." He answers me and now we both stand up to get ready.

When we finished, we went down to the others who were discussing about if Cola or Pepsi was better.

"Cola is better! Pepsi is just a copycat with bad quality!" Hyunjin says to which Chan disagrees with the following argument.

"But it still tastes better! Cola is too overrated and had more scandals than Pepsi!" Chan says.

"Cola had scandals?" Changbin, Felix and Jeongin say at the same time.

"Yea.. Well kind of there was this one time where-" Chan was about to continue until Minho spoke up.