It Keeps Coming Back Now?

Welcome to chapter 6 of the skz story

Enjoy!! ^-^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jisung PoV:
___________________________________________

I opened my eyes and then saw a grey roof... I stood up and walked around the location to only realize it's my old house in which I used to live.. But how did I get here? I thought until I heard yelling. I went down to be only met with my younger self and my mother. It was that day where we moved away from home.. Where I left my old best friend without me even saying a word and him even knowing.. I hate it. I hate it so so much.

I walked around and ignored the yelling until I went down the nearly empty house with a lot of boxes.

3rd PoV:

"Jisung we have to leave now." The woman said while taking his wrist to drag him out which didn't worked.

"NO I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!" The smaller boy said, tears leaving his red eyes and trailing down his face. He looked at the woman.

"Sungie please.. Let's leave this place.. We don't have to say here anymore. We can move away and start a new beautiful life together."

The present Jisung was standing there on the stairs while watching that scene infront of him. It's one of those days.. Where everything got ruined. The boy thought, staring at the scene and eyes getting watery.

"I don't want to leave dad and my best friend.. I don't want to leave anyone!" Jisung wanted to go away but got pulled back to the space he was standing.

"JISUNG CUT IT! ENOUGH! I TOLD YOU WE ARE GOING SO YOU SHOULD LISTEN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE HERE IS ALSO TO BE FOUND THERE!!"

"I still don't want to!" The little boy with chubby cheeks started crying harder.

Slap... The first time Jisungs mother has ever hitted him. The boy stood there shocked and held his cheek which turned red. His mother took the chance to drag him by the wrists to the car and drive away. The older Jisung on the other hand was only watching. Why am I seeing this? Why is this starting now? And soon.. He woke up to be only met with the dark black room in which he is sleeping.

_______________________

Jisung PoV:

I woke up covered in sweat. I breathed heavily. After some time I calmed down and started to sob. To not disturb Felix I just went inside the restroom that is connected to our room. I locked to door and let myself fall to the floor and started crying heavy but quiet to not wake up anyone.

Why? Just why? Why is this following me now? I thought I quitted with those thoughts of the past.. I left mom alone.. I don't miss her at all and I know that. And him? Why is he appearing now? Is it telling me something? Am I going to meet him soon again? What if.. He is one of the students at school?.. No thats not possible.. But why? I shouldn't tell Felix or the others about this.. After all it's my own problem and I need to solve it by myself. The others shouldn't be included in this mess at all. They should stay out of it.

After some minutes I calmed down and went to the Washbasin to wash my face off to not look like I was crying. They shouldn't worry about me.. I don't want them to worry. I don't deserve it.. I don't deserve them. They are just saying it out of pity r-right? It's just pity.. Nothing more. Afterall I'm useless.. Because of me we left dad. She never even told me the reason why we left him. Was he caught cheeting or what? What was the reason for our leave? Was the relationship toxic? Did dad hate me? Did I ruin their life from before because of me?.. Those thoughts are drowning me. I should just go out of the bathroom and go to sleep. Not that I sleep here and Felix is going to ask me questions.