Memories

Hi hi and
Welcome to chapter 41!
Let's get into it~

_____________________
3rd PoV:
________________

After Jisung wakes up, due to Byeong-ho's cries, he feels a tight grip around his waist, which won't let him go.

The strong grip belongs to Minho, who is holding onto Jisung, as if his life depends on him.

Jisung sighs, of course this has to happen at such a good time.

Two minutes pass in which he tries to break out of Minho's strong grip, he succeeds at the end and gets out if Minho's grip, replacing the place he laid on with a hard pillow.

Tired, Jisung goes to Byeong-ho's crib, takes him out of it and cradles the baby in his arms, an attempt to make the little boy stop crying, which didn't work a lot, as the baby slowly starts to cry and scream again.

He figures that Byeong-ho must be hungry, so, he carries the baby to the kitchen and holds him in his arms and continues to calm him down, while he prepares a small bottle of milk for him.

After he finishes preparing the bottle, he sits down on the couch in the living room and holds the bottle for Byeong-ho to feed him.

Although he fell asleep several times, he still managed to stay awake and take care of Byeong-ho, which he doesn't mind, as he knows that Byeong-ho is a baby and still new to his surroundings.

"Are you feeling a little better baby?" Jisung asks Byeong-ho in a quiet voice.

The small boy only gives him a small glance, because of how busy he is, drinking his bottle of milk.

Jisung could never be mad at Byeong-ho. Like how cute his round and big eyes look at him, so innocent, adorable and curious.

"Let's hope we didn't wake anyone up." Jisung looks at Byeong-ho the whole time till Byeong-ho falls asleep.

Noticing this, he puts the baby bottle into the sink beside another one, which was used a few hours ago and carries him to their bedroom, laying him back down in the baby crib, after planting a kiss on his forehead.

Chan, who was awake the whole time, saw them in the kitchen and then in the living room. Worried, he remembers this, so he can give Jisung a break for a few days any time soon.

It pains Chan to see them in such a tired and exhausted state, but, of course, he will discuss this with the others and Jisung and Minho himself some other time.

__________________
The next day
_______

Today, everyone except Minho, Jisung and obviously Seok will go to college again.

Minho also has to go, but he insists on staying. His reason on why is that he has already finished all exams and just needs the results back, nothing more.

For Jisung it's the same, plus being a parent for Byeong-ho, he can take time off whenever he needs to and has to.

Jisung could go and let Seok take care of Byeong-ho, but he doesn't want to burden his father any further, even though Seok says it wouldn't bother him at all, Jisung and his stubborn mindset won't let him.