The smell of home

Yup. Seungjin and
ChanIn chapter.
Seungjin date when
They got together and
Just a ChanIn special,
Where they try to take
Part in a cooking show :D
I'll mark ChanIn with 🐺🦊
Enjoy~

3rd PoV:

Hyunjin had been planning to confess to Seungmin for a while now.

He even asked his older brother for help.

His brother told him to take Seungmin on a date to a baseball game and then go to an art museum, so the date would be good for both of them.

But it still would be good, even without that whole plan.

Well, Hyunjin will follow the plan anyways.

Hyunjin wants this date to be perfect. He finally wanted to confess after all.

He told Seungmin to wear something comfortable and not too fancy.

He knows how Seungmin loves to wear comfy, but also fancy clothing. So, it wouldn't be a problem for Seungmin.

But for Hyunjin on the other hand...

"I don't think I can do this." Hyunjin says, panicking.

"Bro. You're Hwang Hyunjin. A perfect looking human being. Tf wouldn't he like about you. Besides, that guy might be a demon sometimes, from what I've heard from you, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't appreciate everything you prepared for the two of you." Changbin tries to calm Hyunjin down.

"You're right. There's nothing, that can ruin this. Everything will turn out good.. yeah." Hyunjin tries to make himself sound believable.

"I'm going to knock some senses into you. Then you will work correctly." Changbin says, about to punch Hyunjin.

"So, I found this outfit. I think it would be oka-." Minho enters the room and sees the scene, unfold infront of him. Changbin about to punch and maybe kill Hyunjin.

"Minho-hyung! My saviour! My cat king!" Hyunjin sighs in relief.

"This isn't over Hwang." Changbin says, glaring at Hyunjin, who stuck his tongue out.

"You two, shut up. Now it's me, who's speaking. Hyunjin, listen carefully, before you really blow something up." Minho says grumpy.

"Are you mad at us?" Hyunjin asks.

"Yeah. I was about to feed Soonie, Doongie and Dori, but guess who had to ruin it. Now Jisung is feeding them and it's not that good for him to kneel. Let's make this quick." Minho says, rubbing his temples.

"Damn, he's got priorities." Changbin mumbles and Minho glares at him.

"That's the outfit?" Hyunjin interrupts quickly.

He won't let Changbin die today.

No, not today.