It's Enough!

Welcome to chapter 12 and we'll just get into it. Sorry It'll be short.. again
Anyways enjoy.

_______________JISUNG_PoV:________________

Me and the others were still in the cafeteria and
t r y i n g.. Yes trying to eat.

It's hard if someone you know is popular and that someone or those someones are our close friends since they arrived to this school. New and popular. It is cool to be popular.. until that one point gets broken that people pretend something or some start hating you for some reasons and that's what we have to deal with from now on.. I guess.

I looked up to only see nearly everyone either way annoyed or nervous. I clearly belong to the nervous ones just like Seungmin, Felix and Chan. The other four were the annoyed ones. Rolling their eyes every now and then, sighing and just declining if they got a confession.

Who could have thought that it could be that bad.. The answer is..
No one

None of us would have thought that we could have a lunchtime that we wanted soon to be over, but time isn't the nicest and it felt like eternity. I looked to my front and there he was.. Minho one of the boys that got confessions. It's really weird that not only them but also we four omegas as in Jeongin, Seungmin, Felix and I got confessions. It's like since the Alpha's came everyone.. Literally everyone started to notice us.

As I looked down to my food I heard a girl talking that has been annoying Minho since he came. She wore a short, over her mid tigh, white skirt and to match it up she wore some white sneakers and a blue thin hoodie. She had blonde to brown hair and some makeup on.

I felt the table shake slightly and dared to look up to see a sight that somehow was shocking.

That girl sat on Minho's lap and.. oh boy, you can see how furious he got. I mean.. I can understand him like for some people it's paradise but for some it isn't and mostly because that girl pretty much didn't listen to him as he said to stop. He didn't want to hurt her but after she started calling him baby.. He had enough.

Thump

There she was, sitting on the ground looking up to Minho who started speaking.

"First of all.. It's just disgusting what you're doing here like literally how the fuck can you do something like that, if someone TELLS YOU TO STOP but you don't fucking LISTEN. Secondly if you want to hook up with someone go to a club. They probably could need people like you a lot. The last thing... I'm gay so stop coming to me.. I don't like girls, sorry and now if you excuse me I have better things to do than being here with you." Before you knew it he went away.

The only thing to be heard in the caféteria right now was some of the boys cheering and some starting to gossip. Well now we a lot on our plates than we already do.

"Sorry, but we should go, see you somewhere around." I said and quickly helped her up, I didn't want to help her but I tried to be nice to her.

"Thank you.. Uhm.."

"My name is Jisung, Han Jisung." I smiled.

"Oh.. I'm Runa,  Runa Koo."

"Well it was nice to meet you I'll see you again somewhere Runa." I waved and went away.