Spending Time In The Café

Welcome to chapter 7~

Sorry for it being so late but yeah.. Some reasons and one of them is school-

Anyways enjoy <3 I nearly forgot to say that if the words are curved a person is thinking and mostly the person who is thinking is the one from the PoV... If ya know what I mean-

___________________________________________
Jisung PoV:

Seungmin and Changbin were fighting with...

Felix's ex Alex.. Why was he there? I immediately went to them to help Jeongin by stopping Seungmin since Seungmin was a little stronger than Innie. Seungmin though was screaming Alex full with words that no one really understood because of the noise that the other students caused who were watching. Seungmin soon enough gave in and calmed down but Changbin didn't.. He freed himself from Hyunjins and Felix grip and jumped on Alex. He then started punching Alex's face ove and over. No one dared to stop him.

"Why do you even call him a slut if he isn't?!" He shouted at the boy underneath him keeping on punching him.

"He is one. He could confirm it.. Am I right Felix?" Alex managed to look at Felix who didn't know what to say.

"Just stop it Alex and you too Changbin." I said but ofcourse Changbin didn't stop and was punching the bloody face.

"Changbin stop it." A voice echoed through the room and everyone looked at the people who spoke.

It was Minho. Chan right behind him. They went to Changbin and held him so he wouldn't attack Alex again. Luckily they are here..

Alex groaned in pain and no one bothered to help him until the teacher came. The others tried to calm Changbin and Seungmin.

"I know you hate him for whatever he did but calm down Changbin. He isn't worth your time." Chan said calmly to Changbin who seemed to calm himself.

"Seungmin. I hate him too I also hate his guts and all but if we don't keep calm enough we'll get in trouble and we don't want that, now don't we?" I said to Seungmin looking worried at him.

He just huffed and looked down and mumbled sorry, which we ofcourse accepted. It isn't really his fault for what had happened at the start of this year in January.. No one could have known after all people mostly look innocent and then one day maybe show their real side if they have one.

"What he did wasn't good and I know it myself.. After all I've left myself into this mess and pulled you two into it." Felix said looking down.

Seungmin and I didn't like this sight at all. The happiest boy among us all is right now on the verge of crying for a stupid reason that isn't even his fault. We all didn't know it..

(I'm obviously not gonna spill the details now :^)

"Hey how about we go out after school?"

"Sounds good if you ask me." I.N answered Hyunjin.

We all agreed at the end and went to class.

-_____________AFTER_SCHOOL_______________-

We decided to go to the café. The four alphas didn't really know a lot about the city, so we thought we might go to our favorite café with them. Chan drove us all to the "Tee and Ice" café. The name may be lame BUT the Cheesecake in here is a 10 out of 10. My favorite is the strawberry cheesecake. Yup, I love cheesecake. If we maybe go to other city's after our debut I definetly want to try a lot of different kinds of cheesecake. It's really addictive.

Chan finished parking and I.N and Felix rushed out to the entrance of the café.

"Seems like they really love the café." Hyunjin said.

"Trust me.. They do." Seungmin chuckeled and went after them.

I'm so excited. The place is actually not well known around here.

Minho PoV:

So that is the café that the omegas were talking about? It actually looks quite quiet but it looks really good.

The most here is made of wooden and some red banners or something like that and the name of the café is written on those banners with white or black. There are a lot of big windows and then some tables with some red or blue couches. There is also a small bar that looks like a bar in a club but more fancier and not so colorful.

We all sat down on one of the tables at the very back. I sat between Jisung and Hyunjin. Changbin sat infront of me with Felix on his left and Chan on his right while I.N is on the right of Chan and infront of I.N is Seungmin left to Hyunjin.

"So.. Do you all have a plan on Saturday?"

"We wanted to go to a club since Jisung hyung wanted to go to one after some while." I.N answered Changbin.

"Wait.. You three also wanted to go to one!" Han scoffed.

"Well true hyung but it was your idea after all." Felix defended.

"Woww.. shoving all of the fault to me. Really nice."

"You're the one of us who mostly gets drunk and all that stuff and don't let me continue that list shit." Seungmin said.

"I-... I mean that's somehow true..." Han tried to look angry but ended up pouting which made his chubby cheeks blow up and made him look cute.

I laughed at Han.

"What's so funny?!"

"You should have seen your face."

"Eh.. What about it?! Huh?!"

"I'm sorry okay?" I laughed harder.

"You're all so mean today!" Jisung said looking away.

"Cute." I giggled.

"W-what?"

"Hm?"

"You called him cute hyung." Changbin said looking at me with that dumb lenny face of his. (Minsung president here y'all)

"Oh-" I felt embarrassed.. How could I have said that so easily.. god. I slapped myself mentally a hundred of times.

"T-thank you I guess.." Jisung looked away but I could tell that he was red since his ears were red.

I just smirked at that sight but that soon changed when someone came to us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued :)
_____________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter a little and yeah.. I'm running out of ideas-

I don't want to end that story that fast though. I do have some ideas for some chapters like chapter 13 or so where the title of this is finally gonna make sense but other that that yeah.. It's the first time I'm writing an omegaverse which is why I mostly forget to add that scent thing if you know what I mean. But yeah I promise it will be a little more interesting later on and yeah.

Anyways byeee <3333

Words count: 1119