Care

Hi hi! Welcome to chapter 42!
Let's go!

_________________
3rd PoV:
____________

Coughing can be heard when you enter Jisung's room.

After waking up and nearly fainting after standing up, Minho decides for Jisung to stay in bed and get rest, while he takes care of Byeong-ho and him.

Jisung, of course, didn't want to accept it, but after a long discussion with Minho and because of him feeling weak at the moment, he let it slide and accepted it.

Happily, Minho took care of Byeong-ho the whole morning, while Jisung was catching up on some sleep he had pretty much lost over the past three weeks, which he isn't mad about, of course.

Minho goes into the kitchen to prepare Byeong-ho's bottle while holding the baby.

To say, Byeong-ho and Minho don't have a close relationship, would be a lie.

Their relationship has gotten a lot better, and they have grown a lot closer within a short amount of time.

As Minho is done preparing Byeong-ho's bottle, he goes to the living room and sits down with Byeong-ho in his arms.

Byeong-ho holds the bottle with small fists, while Minho supports his grip by holding the bottom of the bottle so nothing will spill.

While he feeds Byeong-ho, he hears someone behind him. Out of instinct, he turns around and sees Felix entering the living room, which surprises him.

"What are you doing here?" Minho asks him, curious.

"I felt too tired to go to college today, and I wasn't in the mood to go. It's boring right now without Han-ah." Felix answers.

"Ah, I see." Minho nods.

"Do you have a plan already to tell him?" The freckled boy asks him straight forward.

"No, I don't."

"Your time will be over soon, so tell him. I know it's not my business, but you have been hiding it for such a long time. It's not fair to Jisung." Felix says.

"I know. I will try to talk to him." Minho says, defeated.

"I hope so. You know what will happen if you won't. Now, excuse me, I have to watch a movie." Felix nods and walks away, not letting or giving Minho time to answer.

"Okay." Minho says and hears coughing, this time from Byeong-ho. He realizes that he is nearly stuffing the bottle into Byeong-ho's mouth.

Out of panic he pulls the bottle away and apologizes loudly, hugging the baby to hold him close.

"I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!" Minho asks, knowing he wouldn't get an answer anyways.

He cradles Byeong-ho in his arms and whispers small sorry's while doing so.

After Minho makes sure that Byeong-ho is fine, he gets Byeong-ho's rabbit blanket and hands it over to him, still feeling really bad about what happened right now.