The Past Follows Me More Than You Do

Helloooo and welcome to chapter 4 of the skz story

Enjoy :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Han PoV:

They all come to Chan and my place and sit there on the table. Some others were staring at us though, since we aren't popular like the Alphas have gotten, within that one day. After all, they all look good, so what can you expect to happen to them, when they look this good. Well, hopefully they won't get stalkers.

"Hey I wanted to know something." Hyunjin says.

"Yeah what is it?" Seungmin asks.

"Well did you already find your soulmate or thought of someone who could be your soulmate?" Hyunjin asks.

"Nope none of us did, you?" Felix answers.

"Same.. To be honest I don't even want a girl." Changbin says, sighing.

"I think the most of us could say the same. None of us are really interested in girls or just have a preference for boys." Jeongin says.

"Yeah that's right." Chan agrees.

"The teacher is here. Let's go back to our seats." Minho says and goes to his seat.

"Oh, then we will talk in the break." I say and sit down.

The others go to their seats and sit down. We  stand up to greet the teacher with a low good morning. The teacher tells us to sit down again and after we do that, she starts the lesson.

I look out of the window and see everything beautifully white and cold. I love the white sight in winter. Everything is white and shining because of the snow.

There's only one month left until the flowers start to grow back and the trees get their beautiful green leaves.

I love winter and mostly Christmas but we already passed Christmas and are now in the new year.

It's February.. The 15th of February. We already passed Jeongin's birthday a few days ago.

On that day we just went to the cinema and then to our favorite restaurant. I love the days we spent and still spend together.

We've known each other for a long time.

After a good old friend of mine had to move I was lonely again.

But then I've met those three and we've become good friends. I really hope we are going to stay like this. After all we still have a full life to live on it's fullest.

The teacher has been teaching us since 10 minutes and my eyes start to get heavy. And after some minutes I close my eyes and vanish into my dreams.
.
.
.
Jisungs dream (3rd PoV)

"Hey, will you ever leave me?" Jisung asks his best friend.

"Of course not, you're nearly all I have." The other boy says smiling at Jisung.

"Wait I have something for you."

"Me too.. Do you want to give it to me first or should I give it to you first?" The other boy asks.