Movies and Chilling

Hellooo and welcome
To chapter 33 :}
Let's start and get into it!

_____________________
3rd PoV:
_________________

One week later..

Jisung was in his room, when he suddenly got a call. He looks at his phone and sees his fathers phone number on it.

Wondering why his dad might call him, he picked up.

"Hey Son, how have you been? I'm sorry I couldn't call you sooner. Work kept me busy." The man on the other end chuckles.

"Seriously?" Jisung laughs at his das behaviour.

His dad scoffs in return and joins Jisung's laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. Now tell me how my favourite son in the whole world has been, over the past months?" His dad asks him.

"I've been okay. A little stress because of school, but overall it has been good." Jisung answers, partly lying. His dad couldn't know. At least not now.

"That's great to hear." You could hear put of Seok's voice, that he was smiling.

"How about you dad?" Jisung asks.

"Like I've already said, I've been busy with work a lot. I still got free time though and hung out with Kai a few times. (Felix's dad)" Seok tells Jisung.

"At least you go a little free time. You know you shouldn't overwork yourself dad." Jisung sighs.

"I know, I know. But you know there isn't a lot to life, when you just lay down at home. You need to be in a little action." Seok chuckles.

"That's true, but that still doesn't mean that you should overwork yourself." Jisung frowns.

"I'll remember that. Enough of my life. What about you? What have you been doing so far? Are your studies goind well too? Did you find a boyfriend?" Seok smirks at the last question and emphasizes it.

"First of all. I've been living with Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin and we also got four new roommates. Their names are Chan, Minho, Changbin and Hyunjin. They are all pretty nice and funny people." Jisung explains.

"That sounds cool. What about the debut?" Seok asks curious.

"Well, we will do it in probably one year or so. Normally Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin and I would have done it sooner, but because of our omega rank we needed Alphas of course." Jisung rolls his eyes and sighs.

"I hate that system so much. I'm an Alpha yeah and I've had a lot of luck in my life, but I feel bad for omega's. You all deserve a lot better." Seok frowns.

"Well, we can't change anything. At least not now. Who knows what will happen in the future." Jisung says.

"You're right. Oh, I wanted to ask you something." Jisungs dad suddenly lights up.
"Could I visit you in the following days? It has been a log time, since we did something together." Seok adds.