Just One Night

Helloooo if you want you can skip the first part of this chapter if you're uncomfortable with smut. I'll add a small scene at the end after the night and enjoy the crappy small ✨smut✨

Sorry if the smut is bad it's hard writing two drunk people having their session:')

Anyways

This sign:: 🐈🐿️ will show  when the smut ends.

Other than that Enjoyy~

-__________3RD_PERSON_PoV_:________-

Both of the boys can be careless, about other things. Right now, their only focus are each other. No one else. Both forgetting other things and both slipping into their rut and heat.

Minho looks into Jisung's eyes in a complete daze. He wants the boy right here and now.

He wants to ruin him.

He attaches their lips again and tangles his hands into the omegas hair. The omega slowly releasing his sweet scents.

The scents that most of the omegas have are sweet, but Jisung's scent sticks out to Minho the most.

At least for him, the boy is the sweetest out of all.

The boy is perfect for him, he thinks, as he starts to wander down. First, leaving small pecks on the others skin and then nibbling the skin between his teeth and sucking on it, leaving light and strong red marks.

The smaller doesn't make any noise, until the elder reaches that one spot, his sweet spot, that makes his breath hitch. Minho smirks, he wants to hear more.

He wants to hear more of that sweet voice, that honey like sweet voice, he wanted to hear him scream.

He can't think straight (neither is he) right now, but that one thought still lingers through his head.

'I want to hear more'

His hands make their way under the omegas shirt reaching to his nipples, slowly rubbing them and then sucking at them, tugging on them from time to time with his teeth. The younger quietly moans to the touch, getting more sensitive as the time passes.

Minho goes up again and kisses him. Taking off his own shirt and then motioning the younger to stand up which he did. He throws the shirt of the younger off and away to a corner of the room, as if it was the most annoying thing he knew and right now, it indeed was.

They both make out again, Jisung removing the belt of the elders pants, throwing it away. Unzipping the pants of the other, he looks up for a sign.

"Go ahead." The younger continues his act.

Minho is only in his boxers, as he gets on top of the other and removes the youngers pants.

He rubs the inner part of Jisung's thigh, causing the younger to slightly moan. He stops his movement and makes his way to the youngers neck again, attacking it the second time, this time leaving more hickeys and tasting the sweet skin of the omega more.