Date?

Welcome to Chapter 27!
I swear I'm trying to make it more
Interesting-.. It's gonna take like one
Or two more chapters.. I think atleast-
Enjoy!

_____________________________
°3rd PoV:°
________________________

Jisung was still with the others since Changbin and Felix left them. Currently they were all piled up together with food and blankets and watching young royals.

"YES GO GET YOUR MANS BACK!" Jeongin suddenly screams after a scene.

Little did Jeongin know that he screamed into Hyunjins ear who dramatically fell over dragging Minho down with him.

"MY EARS." Hyunjin cries out rubbing his right ear slightly.

They were all staring at Hyunjin already waiting for the normal Tom and Jerry scene to happen between Minho and Hyunjin.

"Uhm why are you all staring at me?" Hyunjin raises an eyebrow.

"Hyunjin.." Suddenly Minho says sending shivers down Hyunjins body.

"U-uhm y-y-yes?" Hyunjin says stuttering.

"I swear to god if you won't get your ass off me I'll rip you into more than one part with my bare hands." Minho says smiling creepily atleast it seems creepy to Hyunjin.

"Yes sir! Sorry!" Hyunjin saluted and quickly gets off Minho. He surely didn't want to die atleast not that fast.

"Good." Minho smiles normally again and stands up to go back to his place where he sat before.

"I'll never get smart out of you two.." Chan says, shaking his head in the process.

"You weren't even smart from the start so no wonder." Seungmin says sassily.

"Seungmin.. Who asked for your opinion?" Chan asks looking at the younger.

"No one but I just wanted to say it. It's okay to say your own opinion after all." Seungmin says.

And suddenly all start arguing over the dumbest things that could ever exist. Jisung just stared at them sitting quietly in the corner of the couch until he had enough.

He finally stood up and waddled over to the balcon to get some fresh air. When he finally reached the railing he leaned onto it taking a deep breath and sighing.

It didn't take long until he felt another presence behind him.

"Hey." Jisung spoke up after a while they stood there in silence. Jisung still has his back turned to the presence behind him.

"Hey." A sweet honey like voice replied.

A voice Jisung started loving more and more everyday. It gave him a small smile that soon enough faded.

Again silence until the presence made his way beside Jisung. Now both of them stood there admiring the sky.

"Minho-hyung, do you think it's worth on keeping living without things you loved?" Jisung spoke up finally looking at the older who was already looking back at him.