Confirmation

Welcome to chapter 18
Enjoy the small chapter ^-^

__________•°JISUNG°_°PoV°•_:_________

As Jeongin and I finished the breakfast the others joined us and it was true that both Felix and Seungmin didn't look very well. They have dark eye bags. Seungmin's are slightly darker than Felix's. He didn't sleep okay I think.

"Any plans for today?" Changbin asks as we start eating the meal Jeongin and I prepared.

"Well we four Felix, Jeongin, Jisung and I planned to spend some time together and go shopping so you four would be alone here. You could stay home but if you break something you won't go without paying anything in here."

Seungmin said holding his fork up and pointing to each Alpha with it. It did look creepy since he was well.. in that state.

"Oh okay. Don't worry we won't. Can't we go with you?" Chan asks.

"The four of us didn't go on a shopping spree for a while like only the four of us together without you." Felix explains.

"That's true. We all have been together a lot over the past few days." Hyunjin says.

"Yeah so if that's okay with you four we would go in an hour. We are not sure if we will buy anything or maybe just go watch a movie but yeah we will probably return in the evening or earlier." Jeongin says.

"That's okay take your time." Chan smiles slightly.

"Thank you for understanding." I answer him as I take a bite from my pancake.

"No problem." Minho answers me as he smiles.

I look up to him and felt myself slowly turning red. Holy moly that smile. It could kill me any second I'm living in right now. It's really breathtaking. And I can sit on the same table as him and I get to breath the same air as him... damn a little too nice.
(My mans a simp)

"I'm finished. I'll go up to my room and change my clothes. I forgot changing them when I was in the bathroom." Felix excuses himself, stands up and goes into our room to change his clothes.

"Then I think we could go and wait for him, right?" I look at Seungmin and Jeongin to see them both nodding their heads and standing up from the table with me.

"See you four later." Chan waves.

"Mh see ya." We all answer him and go out to wait for Felix.

"So when Felix comes we head there and then after?" Seungmin asks.

"Go somewhere to the mall so they would believe us that we went shopping and not somewhere else or wait we will just tell them the truth. The truth would be a little easier."

"Yeah you're right. So Jeongin do you agree or do you want to go to the mall?" Seungmin asks Jeongin.

"I did wanted to go to the mall since I wanted to buy a new pair of shoes." Jeongin said frowning.

"Well if you want to we could go to the mall right after the results." I suggested to which Jeongin nods.

"Alright everything is planned if everyone will agree." I said as soon as Felix came out, joining our conversation and starting walking towards the car we owned.