Together And Rivalry

We'll just start this chapter may be shorter than the others but overall enjoy ^u^

___________TOGETHER_AND_RIVALRY__________

JISUNG'S PoV:

I went into the shower and let the warm water flow over my lightly tanned skin and let my thoughts run freely around until that one person popped into my head...

Minho

'I just don't know how to feel about him and mostly yesterday when he was close to hyunjin the whole time.. Why? Why were they close? Aren't they like fighting every second? Are they a couple?

Most importantly..

Why do I care?'

I should be careless about that so why does it bother me? Maybe because I want him to be safe since he is close to me? Yeah that should be it. I'll just finish my shower before I think to much about it. I-

"ARGH DAMN IT!!" I screamed as my eyes started to burn.

"JISUNG EVERYTHING OKAY?" Felix shouted.

"Yeah I just go shampoo into my eyes." I shouted back.

"Oh okay I thought it was something worse. Wash your eyes with water." Felix said.

"That's what I'm doing hoe."

"Oh yeah sorry I didn't know." Felix answered sarcasticically and stomped away.

I can already see him swaying his non-existent long hair into my direction while walking off.

'Let's just finish this shower and go down.'

Just as I said I finished my shower and realized I forgot my shirt.

'Dang it.'

I walked into mine and Felix's shared room and searched for a shirt that could fit with my blue baggy jeans. Soon I found a baby-blue crop-top and a white blazer. I put them on and went down to the others that were eating.

"Good morning." I said and sat down besides Jeongin.

"Good morning hyung." Jeongin smiled and we all  started eating.

"So do we have any plans for today?" Changbin asked us.

"No but we'll have a plan on Saturday." Felix answered.

"What would it be?" Changbin asked.

"We wanted to go to the club.. remember?" Felix cleared Changbin up.

"Oh yeah right I forgot. Heheh."Changbin got embarrassed.

"No wonder." Minho said.

"Hey! You also forget things." Changbin protested.

"Do I? At least not a lot like you so shush I want to eat in piece." Minho said and ate his food up.