Of Nightmares pt.2

3rd PoV:

Jisung still couldn't believe it but he had to accept the death of Chansung. He knew that moving on would be hard since Chansung was his first in everything.

His first love.
His first kiss.
His first boyfriend.
His first relationship.
Even his first time.
Nearly his first in everything a couple does.

He loved him so much. But he knew better. He shouldn't bring up things that happened. He has to move on.
He needs to move on.

Even if it's hard. Trying is better than nothing. But maybe.. just maybe.. He could achieve that goal. After he arrives in Korea a lot will change. He is sure about that. Just hopefull that it won't be a bad change and will be a good one.

His relationship with his mother stayed the same but what could you expect? She didn't treat him right in the past. So she should be able to live with it. But he did talk to her a few times since he felt bad. After all she did came to him and comforted him after the loss of his boyfriend. She also suggested him to go to Korea so here he is.

At the airport incheon in seoul. A new life was waiting for him in this big city. He already got accepted in a school. He looked up to the sky and smiling with the thoughts of Chansung maybe being proud of him that he's following his dreams. He knew he didn't really need school to debut but maybe it would still be very helpful to him.

His mother wanted him to live with his father. Han Seok.

But when he arrived at the house of his father he couldn't face him. After all he left him.. didn't he? But his mother dragged him away from his father so it wouldn't be his fault.

Jisung stood in front of the door which felt like an entinety but was only three minutes. After he collected his thoughts he rang the bell and waited patiently. He was patient. But his anxiety of seeing his father again showed otherwise.

When he felt like the door wouldn't open and wanted to turn away, the door finally opened revealing a man probably in his mid forties.

They both looked at each other. The man confused and Jisung on the verge of tears. Did his father even recognize him? After all this years a lot changed about Jisung. He even got a new hair colour. So was there even a possibility? Those thought rushed through Jisung's thoughts until he got pulled out of them by the man.

"Jisung? Is-is that you?"

The man couldn't believe his eyes. The sight in front of him. His son. His own son. He dreaded to see this whole time but couldn't because of his wife.

"It is me dad.." Tears swelled up into his eyes.

Was this really happening? Could he finally see his loving father?

"W-why did you leave?"

It just took that one phrase.. just this one to let Jisung have a break down and let his tears out. He didn't care if this was awkward or something. He just ran up and hugged his father tightly as if he would let go his father would disappear. Both started crying heavily just hugging each other. People who were passing by giving them weird looks. But they didn't care. Why would they even care? Why should they?

"I missed you so much dad." Jisung sobbed.

"I missed you too my little boy." His dad whispered.