What Now?

Welcome To Chapter 17 and we will just start :•]

___________°JISUNG°_°PoV°_:_________

"It's positive!" Felix said.

"WHAT?!" Seungmin and I were shocked.

It's a joke right.?

"Felix please tell me it's just a stupid joke you did and the test is negative.." I started to get tears.

"I-I wish I was joking but I'm not..I'm sorry Sungie. I'm so sorry." Felix said as he rushed to me and hugged me.

"N-no it isn't true.. all just a dream I'll wake up.. just a bad dream.." I tried to convince myself but I know.. this is reality, the cruel reality of real life.

"Don't worry. We are happy for you and here for you.. You aren't alone." Seungmin said to me joining our hug.

"I wish I wasn't an omega..if I wouldn't be this never would have happened.. never.. or if I stopped clubbing or if I just listened to you and didn't drink I wouldn't have done that.." I started babbling things out that just came across my mind right now.

"Jisung hyung you aren't completely at fault.. it's okay and maybe it would be cool to have a child. I'd love to see it." Felix said rubbing my back. Although I didn't listen to them at all.

"C-can we just go to sleep? I dont want to stay awake any longer than now.." I said making both of them hug me once more before letting me go.

"Goodnight you two and if something is wrong just wake me up. I'll go back to my room with Innie." Seungmin said as we both said good night to him and he left our room.

"Jisung could I sleep with you? I don't want to sleep alone I'm still kinda scared because of the series we watched an hour ago.." Felix said.

"Sure lix come here." I said going to my bed and making space for him to lay beside me.

"Thank you." Felix thanked me to which I only responded with a nod and a hum.

We both layed down and then I took Felix into my arms. He curled into a small ball.

"Hey Ji.. You know that we are here for you and won't leave you.. right? Even if you will get a child. I know it's going to be hard, you're still young after all but dont abort the child. It's not the child's fault that this happened. Neither it is yours. And if the real dad of the child isn't there it will have another dad.. a better one and a you'll be a perfect mom!"

I could only smile at my cheerful friend. It's hard finding friends or at least people that could and would support you through everything you did, done or happened to you. People that understand you.. and for me it's those three and maybe even the Alpha's.. who knows.

"Thank you Lix..It means a lot to me. I appreciate your help and I am really thankful to have you all. You're the best things that happened to me." I chuckled.

"Me too. Hey what do you think the gender will be?" Felix asks me.

"Mhh.. I don't really care but I think it will maybe be a girl. You?"

"I think it's a boy or maybe twins."

"Wait.. Twins?! I forgot I could get twins!" I didn't think about that..