No Matter What

Hi Hi~ and welcome to
Chapter 35! Let's go~

________________________
3rd PoV:
________________

"Ji!-sung?!" His voice sounds like anything else but happy.

Jisung doesn't know, if this reaction is a good or bad one.

The only thing he knows though, is, that he will not calm down now, he is even more scared than before.

"Dad, please, listen to me. I know that this shouldn't have happened, but please hear me out-." Before Jisung can continue, Seok wraps his arms around him tightly into a tight, but also careful and warm hug, not wanting to hurt him.

"It's okay, son. You don't have to explain anything to me. I'm not mad at you. I would support you no matter what. I'm just a little.. surprised." Seok gives Jisung a warm smile and pats his head.

The whole anxiety, that has built up inside Jisung, is now forgotten and gets replaced with a relieving and happy feeling.

Tears of joy leave Jisungs eyes, as he stays in his fathers warm hug, which he has missed over the past years.

"We have a lot to catch up on, don't we?" Seok chuckles and looks at his son.

"We do, dad." Jisung nods.

"Seungmin! Jeongin!" Seok says, full of joy and Seungmin and Jeongin walk up to them. Seok hugs Seungmin first and then Jeongin, starting a conversation with Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin.

"Hi uncle." Seungmin and Jeongin say in sync, smiling.

While they talk, the others just stare at them, not knowing, if they should introduce themselves, or let it be.

Jisung notices that behaviour and starts laughing at how stiff and awkward they all stand there and look at them.

"You all need to loosen up. You are not getting hold at gun point." Jisung says and the four finally loosen up.

Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin, who see, how their boyfriends look, can't help but also laugh at them. The alpha's feel betrayed.

"Right, I haven't met you four properly." Seok says, looking to where Chan, Minho, Changbin and Hyunjin are standing.

"I apologize, sir. We will introduce ourselves right away." Chan says formally, making everyone break out in a fit of laughter.

"Channie, you don't need to be so formal around him, you know?" Felix laughs.

"Yeah, right. I forgot about that." Chan mumbles, totally not lying.

"So," Changbin starts the introduction. "My name is Seo Changbin."

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin." Hyunjin gives him a polite smile.

"My name is Lee Minho." Minho bows down a 45 degree bow.

"I'm Christopher Bang Chan." Chan shakes his hands with Seok.