The truth

Hi hi and welcome to chapter 45,
also the last chapter of
"one night and everything changed"

By the way, I'm sorry for the
belated Update :')

Let's start now :D

________________
3rd PoV:
__________

Minho and Jisung's week in France has been great. They have spent a lot of time together, as well as spent time with Minho's younger cousins and aunt May.

Only two days and a half are left until they have to fly back to Korea.

Within the week, Jisung finally understands why Minho calls them little demons.

A lot happened in the week that has passed.

Once, Jisung and Minho went outside with Doojun, Leo, and Lilly.

Doojun, Leo, and Lilly nearly gave Minho and Jisung a heart attack. Why, you may wonder.

Doojun and Leo pretended that Lilly is missing and not with them. Panic was written all over Jisung's and Minho's faces.

To sum it up,
Doojun, Leo, and Lilly were playing together, and after a while, Doojun and Leo return. No Lilly was with them. After Jisung and Minho saw it, Jisung was about to cry but stayed with Doojun and Leo so they wouldn't lose them, too.

Minho tried to find her, which he eventually did when he found her in an ice cream shop eating ice cream and talking to an elder woman.

Minho apologized to the lady, but she said that it was alright and that Lilly was adorable.

He chatted with the lady for a while before he took Lilly with him and scolded the two little boys for scaring them so much after he arrived by Jisung, Leo, and Doojun.

Minho realized that they had planned it all along after seeing them giving each other pretty much gang signs with their faces and sometimes hands.

At first, Doojun and Leo only laughed, but when Ms. Morel found it out and scolded them. They weren't laughing and instead apologizing for their behaviour.

The power of a mother.

Another time, they were at home, and Jisung and Minho went upstairs to call Felix or anyone to check up on Byeong-ho.

Of course, the call went great, but what they had to face downstairs after ending the call was not so great:

Flour, as well as sugar and butter, were everywhere downstairs. Even the small trio was coated in it, even eating the sugar.

How Jisung and Minho knew it was sugar? Because they kept eating it without any break.

Minho and Jisung cleaned everything up and decided to bake a cake with them because they told Minho and Jisung that they wanted to eat a cake or brownies.