How?

Welcome and let's just get into the chapter =3

_______________JISUNG_POV:________________

As we arrived at the infirmary I couldn't order my thoughts anymore. It's getting weirder and weirder from day to day and now I see him.

How is he here?

"Hey guys sorry for making you worried." Jeongin smiled awkwardly.

"It's okay accidents happy but anyways how are you feeling? Are you okay? Does your head also hurt? Did the bleeding stop?" Chan rambled on things that soon turned into incorrect words.

"Hey hey calm down, I'm okay Channie-hyung. My mouth just hurts a little but that's all. Everything is okay."

"Okay.. At least your head doesn't hurt. That's a good sign." Chan calmed down.

"You made me worried sick." Felix hugged Jeongin which he returned.

"Sorry.." Jeongin said.

"I saw him.." I said not realizing I turned the whole attention to me.

"What do you mean? Who did you see?" Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Chansung."

"W-wait how?" Felix widened his eyes.

"I-I don't know he just passed us. I- I'm asking that myself the whole time he just appeared out of nowhere."

"But we all never saw him, what do you mean you saw him just now?!" Seungmin couldn't really process this.

"Maybe you could talk to him." Jeongin said put of nowhere.

"A-are you crazy?! Why should I?!"

"You miss him. That's why." Jeongin said blankly.

"He was gone for 4 whole years and you expect him to talk to him?! What if he saw someone who just looked like him."

"What are you all talking about?" Minho broke our conversation.

"It's noth-"

"My Ex." I looked down.

"Oh.. Did he treat you bad or why?"

"He didn't treat me bad.. Ofcourse we had some small fights but he still treated me good. It's just that.. He died and it was all my fault but now he just appeared out of nowhere.." I explained trying to hold my tears in and not to give to much details.

"Oh.. I'm sorry for that." Minho said and hugged me. I returned the hug and let my tears fall out hugging him tightly as if he would also disappear if I didn't hold onto him.

"It's not your fault Jisung.." Minho whispered into my ear.

"It is.." I said and detached myself from Minho and wiped my tears away.

"S-sorry.." I apologized for my sudden outburst.

"Don't be sorry we all have bad days and if you want to cry just do it and don't bottle yourself up." Chan said and smiled at me.