ᴍɪᴛꜱᴜʏᴀ ᴛᴀᴋᴀꜱʜɪ

MODEL FOR ME

MODEL FOR ME

🤍

✎ in which Y/n
tries on a dress
handmade my
Mitsuya.
- timeskip! Mitsuya x reader

-Minor manga spoiler !!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Requested by onlyisahere

Mitsuya was always skilled in the area of sewing and needlework right from high school. To the point where he used to be the president of the sewing club in his younger days.

From being able to tell the type of fabric just by touching it to having the time and patience to sew two pieces of fabric together so intricately; he was meant to be a fashion designer.

It was a dream of his that he indeed pursued 13 years later at age 28.

Having rented out a roof top room suitable to be his office- courtesy of the owner of the building who he was aquatinted with- he spent many hours designing and brining his ideas to life. He surely was successful in achieving his goals.

He decided to work independently even though he had the skills to get employed to a job and work with big companies, he didn't like the idea of routine jobs. He wanted to do things his own way and at his own time.

Y/n placed a small knock on the door before letting herself in with a variety of different fabrics and embellishments in her hands.

"Here's the stuff you asked for", she said.

Mistuya looked up from his work with a smile on his face and he got up, taking them from her and placing them on his desk with a small thank you afterwards.