ᴛᴏᴋʀᴇᴠ ᴍᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ɢɪʀʟ ᴅᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴛ. 2

Silly moments with their sixteen month old daughter part two | d/n is daughter's name

🤍

Requested by: YanaiChan

—SANZU
a/n: technically you're able to eat the stem of a strawberry after I googled it but pretend it's not true for the sake of the scenario 😅

Sanzu watched as his little girl waddled her way into his open arms with teary eyes. When Sanzu picked her up, she buried her face in his chest and burst out in tears.

You walked in after her and folded your arms as you watched your husband pat your daughter's back.

"She's crying cause I wouldn't let her eat the green part of her strawberries", you scoffed. How was she already entering the terrible twos at sixteen months old?! D/n even stomped her foot and everything when you refused to let her eat the stem.

"Why didn't you let her?", Sanzu inquired.

"Cause it's not meant to be eaten..".

"I eat the green part".

"...."

"...."

The only sound that could be heard besides the silence was the little girl's cries.

"You're an idiot Haru, you know that?", you slid a hand down your face. Like father like daughter I suppose.

"You married this idiot", he snickered before kissing his daughter's forehead in attempts to stop her crying.

"Here you can eat the green part of these", he brought out strawberry gummies which she gladly accepted.

—RINDOU
Rindou was bored so he thought it would be such a good idea if he played a trick on his naïve daughter.

He hid behind the door of her playroom and listened attentively for her little footsteps.

You warned him plenty of times to stop doing it because it always put her in a grouchy mood but he argued that it was 'father daughter bonding time'.