ꜱʜɪʙᴀ ᴛᴀɪᴊᴜ

COUPLE QUARRELS PART TWO

💙

✎ in which Y/n
makes a pointless
attempt in trying to
escape from Taiju
until a familiar face
shows up.

-timeskip! Taiju x reader x timeskip! Hakkai

tw: domestic violence

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Requested by: ppgzrrbz

When Y/n heard the front door open, she jolted up and wiped her tears before closing the car door and rushing into the driver's seat.

The fear and distress were clearly visible in her facial expression and how she couldn't stop her right leg from bouncing up and down.

Taiju's eyes were bloodshot red and he looked to be seething with rage.

She was about to get the car started but her body just froze. No matter how much she struggled, she just couldn't get her hands to move.

She was thinking. Was this really happening? Was she really doing this?

Her thoughts were all jumbled up and she couldn't think straight at all.

A loud bang on the window was able to bring her out of her mixed up thoughts for a second and her hands move again.

Instantly, Y/n locked all the doors and glared at Taiju with a frustrated look. When will he give up? She thought she made it pretty clear that he wasn't the right one for her.

"I always find you again Y/n. So open the damn car", even though he technically didn't threaten her, she knew full well it was a threat. She knew that he'd do something very bad if she didn't listen to him.