ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴡᴏ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴡɪɴꜱ

DOUBLE TROUBLE

DOUBLE TROUBLE

—RAN (sora and hachirō) ♂ ♂

Ran went to take a quick shower and left his little boys to play around on your shared bed since they only woke up not too long ago.

You left for work a few hours ago and the twins already missed you so Sora had the bright idea to call you on your phone you left at home, not that he knew how to unlock a phone never mind calling someone.

Don't ask me why you have two phones, you just do okay 😁

"Mama!", he giggled happily, taking your phone from the table and settling back down onto your side of the bed.

Hachirō looked at what his twin was holding in his hands and wanted in on it too.

Hachirō tried to take the phone from Sora but he only grabbed it back. This went back and forth until they not only disabled the phone because their fingers kept touching against the numbers in their little game of tug of war, but the phone ended up flying out of their hands and falling onto the floor with a loud thud.

The kind of thud where you knew if you picked it up, there'll be a visible crack. And a big one.

"Uh oh..", Hachirō curved his mouth into and 'o' shape as they both could only stare at the phone from the bed.

Sora quickly hid under the sheets when he heard Ran come out of the shower and Hachirō soon enough followed suit.

Ran walked in with a towel around his neck and shorts on as he blinked at the sight of his two boys hiding under the sheets.

"Why are you two hiding....what have you done?", Ran narrowed his eyes suspiciously, searching around the room for anything that looked out of place....until he met the sight of your phone face down on the floor.

He gasped audibly and dramatically.

"Please don't be broken, please don't be broken..", Ran chanted fingers crossed as he crouched down to pick up the phone, turning it around slowly while peeping through his semi-close eyes that were prepared for the worst.