ᴛᴏᴋʀᴇᴠ ᴍᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ɢɪʀʟ ᴅᴀᴅꜱ

Silly moments with their sixteen month old daughter | d/n is daughter's name

🤍

—WAKASA
Waka sat his little princess in his lap in the living room as they both watched whatever cartoon was playing on the t.v, the bright and vibrant colours catching the toddlers eyes and making her giggle to herself.

"Dada", she tapped his arm before pointing to the t.v gleefully.

"You like that character?", he tilted his head and she nodded enthusiastically.

"I dunno princess, he looks like an asshole", the man tapped his chin as he analysed the character's appearance and behaviour.

"Waka!", you exclaimed from your shared room. He covered an ear at your loud voice.

"I dunno princess, he looks like a jerk", he corrected himself.

"Hey!!", you warned.

"Bad guy?", Waka was running out of ideas and quickly. When he didn't hear you shout anything he figured you were satisfied with his choice of words.

But this time it was his precious daughter's turn to caution him as she stood up on his laps and hit him on his cheek, scrunching up her little face in a pout.

No!", she obviously disagreed with her father's opinion of the character.

Waka laughed at her hits. "Okay okay, i'm sorry", he apologised as he took her little hand in his own and peppered kisses on her palm earning heartfelt giggles from the little girl. It was safe to say that he was forgiven.

—HANMA
"You're getting so big angel", Hanma spoke as he placed the little girl on his shoulders.

She loved when he did this because of how tall her father was. She could see absolutely everything in a whole new perspective. The toddler patted her hands on Hanma's head happily.

They both entered the kitchen when they met you preparing dinner. Your little girl called out for you which made you turn around.

"I'll be done in about ten minutes", you smiled and placed a kiss on Hanma's lips before he bent down a bit so you could leave one on your daughter's cheek.